Spanish Paella FUSF. Easy to make with step by step photos, load it up with seafood, just use chicken or Spanish Paella. Paella, the essence of Spanish cuisine. I cooked my seafood paella in a typical paella pan, but you can always use a large frying pan if you don´t have a paella pan, but I do recommend a paella pan.
Amadeo Faus from his restaurant in Gandia shows us the traditional recipe of Valencian paella. Paella is a Spanish rice dish originally from Valencia. Paella is one of the best-known dishes in Spanish cuisine. You can have Spanish Paella FUSF using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spanish Paella FUSF
- You need 1 lb. of large shrimp.
- Prepare 1 lb. of mussels (or clams).
- Prepare 1 of smoked kielbasa (or chorizo).
- It’s 1 of large onion, diced.
- You need 2 of red peppers, diced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1-2 tsp of smoked Spanish paprika.
- You need Pinch of saffron threads.
- It’s 3 cups of veggie stock.
- Prepare 3 cups of chicken stock.
- You need 2 cups of 365 Cal Rose rice (or Bomba).
- You need 1 of large bunch scallions.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of olive oil, divided.
For this reason, many non-Spaniards view it as Spain's national dish. This is where paella is made and broken. Paella is a rice dish from Spain and may contain chicken, pork, shellfish, fish, eel, squid, beans, peas Paella is currently an internationally-known rice dish from Spain. It originated in the fields of a.
Spanish Paella FUSF step by step
- In a very large sauté pan, heat 1/2 cup olive oil and sauté onion, white parts of scallions and red peppers for 2 minutes..
- Add tomato paste, paprika and garlic and sauté another 2 minutes..
- Add sliced kielbasa and cook 2 minutes..
- Add rice and saffron and cook 3-4 minutes, stirring often to completely coat and toast the rice..
- Add the hot stock and stir, turning heat to high. Let mixture come to a boil. Turn heat down to a simmer and do not stir..
- Cook for 10-15 minutes without stirring..
- Taste liquid to correct for seasoning, adding salt, pepper or more paprika as needed..
- Nestle mussels and shrimp on top and continue to cook for 5-7 minutes..
- Add chopped scallion tops and frozen peas to top of pan. Cook several more minutes until mussels open and shrimp is cooked..
- Drizzle with remaining olive oil and serve..
Paella Mixta – This paella is a mixture of the paella Valenciana and the paella de marisco. A crusty saffron flavored rice and veggie layer topped with shrimp, mussels, and squid. A Spanish style feast in your house! This top meal is inspired by Spanish cuisine, is full of flavour and can be served on its own or as part of a banquet. Spanish style rice dish – Mixed Paella with Chicken, Shrimp, Sausage, and Bell Peppers.