spanish paella. This famous saffron infused rice dish is a traditional Spanish recipe that comes fully loaded with seafood or anything your heart desires! Nourishing, vibrant, and served without pretension, paella has held a place of honor and practicality in Spanish homes for centuries. Paella is a Spanish rice dish originally from Valencia.
Paella, the essence of Spanish cuisine. I grew up eating paella every sunday with my family, and it´s a very special dish, it brings everyone together to the table and always creates beautiful memories. Recipe of the authentic Valencian paella. You can cook spanish paella using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of spanish paella
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 can of tinned tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of chicken stock.
- Prepare 250 grams of paella rice.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 1/2 medium of chorizo.
- You need 1 1/4 clove of dried red chilli.
- You need 1 of chicken fillet.
- Prepare 1/4 of red dried chilli.
- Prepare 1 dozen of raw or cooked kind prawns.
- You need 1 dozen of mussels.
- Prepare 1 dozen of squid rings or octopus.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Amadeo Faus from his restaurant in Gandia shows us the traditional recipe of Valencian paella. Red paella: This colorful paella gets its name from the addition of paprika and red bell peppers, which flavor the rice. Filling but light, this paella leaves ample room for a creamy Spanish dessert. Paella Valenciana – The original paella was born in Valencia.
spanish paella step by step
- fry onions in a large non stick frying pan in olive oil or paella dish..
- add 2 cloves garlic.
- add chorizo and salt and ppepper and chilli.
- add paella rice.
- add stock.
- after 5 mins add the chicken chopped raw.
- add tomatoes peas and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- fry musslels prawns and squid for 2 minutes with garlic in separate pan.
- add fish to paella then cook for further 10 minutes. then serve with wedgess of lemon.
Some may say that is the original and more flavorsome way of cooking a Spanish paella. The Valencia region of Spain is the birthplace of paella where the traditional 'paella valenciana' is Your purist Spanish chef will cook the dish from start to finish in a paella dish. Paella is a rice dish from Spain and may contain chicken, pork, shellfish, fish, eel, squid, beans, peas Paella is currently an internationally-known rice dish from Spain. It originated in the fields of a. The Spanish paella recipe is the most typical Tapas dish!