Mixed Paella. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Heat olive oil in paella pan over medium heat. Cook and stir for a few minutes.
Transfer to a bowl and set aside. Mixed Paella with chicken, seafood and chorizo. Meat and Seafood Paella or mixed Paella, as its name indicates, is a mixture of rice, seafood, and meat, as well as a mixture of vegetables to make the delicious sofrito. You can have Mixed Paella using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mixed Paella
- It’s 500 ml of Uncooked rice (unwashed).
- Prepare 1 of thigh Chicken thigh.
- You need 4 of prawns Shrimp (with shell, and head if possible).
- Prepare 8 of clams Hamaguri clams.
- It’s 4 of Asparagus.
- It’s 1/2 of Red bell pepper.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- You need 2 of Soup stock cubes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Saffron.
- It’s 1 of Lemon.
For me, the socarrat is the best part. That crunchy burnt rice crust is incredible. Mixed paella, (paella mixta in Spanish) is one of the most famous variants of the authenti c paella recip e or Valencian paella recipes. The recipe contains not only different kinds of meat but also with a mix of different shellfish.
Mixed Paella step by step
- Finely chop the ginger, garlic and onions. Cut asparagus into halves, and the red bell pepper into thin strips. Cut the chicken into big pieces and de-vein the shrimp..
- Add 500 ml of hot water, soup stock, saffron, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt in a small pot. Cook on low heat..
- In a shallow pan, heat olive oil and lightly stir fry asparagus and red bell peppers. Remove them from the pan. Continue cooking chicken and shrimp until browned and season lightly with salt and pepper. Remove from the pan..
- Add more olive oil to the pan and stir fry garlic and onions. Add rice and stir fry until the rice becomes transparent..
- Pour the soup from Step 2 onto the rice and spread out the rice evenly. Arrange the chicken, shrimp, hamaguri clams, red bell peppers, and asparagus. Space them out evenly..
- Place the lid on and cook on low heat for 15 minutes. (Taste the rice and if it's still hard, steam a little more.) Serve with lemon..
For example, mussels, small cuttlefish or squid and prawns that give a special flavor to the mixed paella. Sprinkle in the saffron and continue to stir until well mixed. Transfer the rice into a paella pan. Mix in the lobster claws, chicken, chorizo sausages, mussels, clams, shrimp, peas, and capers, combining well. Mixed Paella Packed with chicken, shrimp, rice, tomatoes, peas and stuffed olives, this vibrant meal is quick and filling.