Paella. This famous saffron infused rice dish is a traditional Spanish recipe that comes fully loaded If you've always wanted to but been too afraid to try Paella, I can assure you – there is no reason to be. Discover Paella Pans on Amazon.com at a great price. La véritable recette de la paella expliquée pas à pas avec des photos.
Serve up a fragrant paella to feed a crowd. This classic Spanish rice dish usually contains seafood, but we also have meat, veggie and mixed versions. This saffron-infused paella is loaded with mussels, clams, and shrimp. You can have Paella using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paella
- It’s 2 cups of alborio rice.
- Prepare of Shrimp.
- Prepare of small cuts of chicken.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- It’s of cut onions.
- Prepare of green beans.
- It’s of frozen green peas.
- You need of red capsicum.
- Prepare of colorante or saffron.
- Prepare of pimiento de la vera mccormick.
- You need of chicken broth.
- You need of strained tomatoes.
- Prepare of pepper.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of lemon.
Cook it on the grill in your biggest skillet for best flavor (no special pan required). Nourishing, vibrant, and without pretension, paella has held a place of honor and practicality in Spanish homes for centuries. Paella is a typical Spanish recipe and is traditionally cooked in a "paellera" – a round flat pan with two In many Spanish villages, especially in coastal areas, they use a giant paellera to cook a paella on.
Paella step by step
- Prepare all the ingredients. Attached photos..
- Cut the vegetables and chicken. Clean also shirmp. Attached photos..
- In your paella pan, fry the chicken until golden brown and set it on the other side. Add generous amount of olive oil to saute the garlic, onion. Add the shrimp and fry them for 5 minutes then set aside in a plate. Add the vegetable (green beans and the red capsicum) fry them all together for 5 minutes..
- You may add the 2 cups of rice, season it with salt, pepper, 1 tsp of colorante or saffron. 3 tsp of pimiento de la vera then add the 200g tomato strained in a pack or can..
- Prepare 5-6 cups of chicken broth and add the first 5 cups in the paella pan to cook the rice. (Leave the other cup if still required later.) Let it cook for 30 to 40 minutes in a low fire and cover it with the lid..
- You may add the frozen green peas and the shrimp. Let it cook for 5 minutes and then serve it with lemon..