Sinfully Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream Icing. Chocolate cupcakes are filled with a fresh raspberry filling, then topped with a silky smooth raspberry chocolate Swiss Meringue Buttercream. And I couldn't resist stuffing cupcakes with a fresh raspberry filling. I don't often fill cupcakes, but raspberries are definitely a delicious way to go when.
For today's cupcakes, I frosted them with my favorite raspberry frosting. It's thick, it's fruity, it's undeniably creamy, and is made with raspberry preserves. Make these vegan chocolate cupcakes with a naturally coloured and flavoured raspberry buttercream frosting! #hotforfood #cupcakes #vegan #veganrecipes. You can have Sinfully Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream Icing using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sinfully Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream Icing
- Prepare of cupcakes.
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Special Dark Chocolate Cocoa Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 3/4 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of boiling water.
- It’s of icing.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shortening.
- You need 4 cup of powdered sugar, divided.
- You need 12 oz of fresh raspberries.
This Raspberry Buttercream has such a vibrant raspberry flavor. It took me a while to figure out how to get a concentrated berry flavor in frosting (like this Strawberry Buttercream Frosting) but I found you can either use freeze dried berries or puree fresh berries and reduce the puree in a saucepan to a. Tender chocolate cupcakes topped with buttercream made with fresh raspberries. This week I sent my friend and her fiancée some samples of cakes and icings.
Sinfully Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream Icing instructions
- Preheat oven to 300' and line cupcake pan with liners..
- In large mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients for cupcakes. Whisk together..
- Form well in dry ingredients, add egg, buttermilk, and oil. Mix well..
- Add vanilla and boiling water. (You can bring water to boil in a small cup in microwave, about 45 seconds) Mix well..
- Pour cupcake batter into cupcake liners, just over half way full..
- Bake at 300' for 20~25 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean..
- Let set for a few minutes in pan, then remove to cool..
- Separate out 12 pretty raspberries for topping cupcakes. On low heat smash and simmer the reset of the raspberries to make a puree. Set aside..
- In medium mixing bowl, blend butter and shortening together until smooth..
- Add first 3 cups of powdered sugar, gradually, mixing well..
- Add 4 tablespoons of raspberry puree. Mix well..
- Mix in last of powdered sugar to achieve desired consistency..
- When cupcakes are completely cooled, icing then however you'd like, and top each cupcake with one pretty raspberry and serve!.
Chocolate Buttercream – I realise how ironic it is that I'd feature these cupcakes with tall swirls of buttercream frosting which calls for both softened Decadent Chocolate Ganache Frosting – made with melted chocolate and cream, this is a deluxe chocolate frosting that I use for my sinfully. Raspberry Cupcakes with Raspberry Cream Cheese Buttercream. This delicious vanilla batter contains juicy bursts of fresh raspberries baked into It's topped with a silky raspberry and cream cheese buttercream, which gets its natural pink hue and fruity flavor from freeze dried raspberries. In truffles, cake, ice cream… It makes me weak at the knees! I made these cupcakes a few times over the last month trying to find the perfect Place butter, chocolate, and cocoa together in a bowl and pour boiling water on top.