Thin crust Healthy Oats cookies. Hmm, maybe diets aren't so hard. A no bake cookie with no guilt. Cuz these are not your ordinary oatmeal cookies!
Healthy Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies are like a bowl of granola – in cookie form! The BEST recipe for healthy oatmeal raisin cookies you'll ever make! Soft, chewy & so easy to make! You can cook Thin crust Healthy Oats cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thin crust Healthy Oats cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 cups of oats grinded.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of salt.
Instant oats are smaller and thinner than traditional old-fashioned rolled oats. This means they soften faster, which keeps your ultimate healthy oatmeal. Healthy oatmeal cookies made with fiber-rich oats, coconut oil and applesauce instead of butter and coconut sugar. See more ideas about healthy oatmeal cookies, healthy oatmeal, healthy cookies. · These healthy oatmeal chia cookies are perfect for breakfast or as a snack.
Thin crust Healthy Oats cookies instructions
- In a bowl mix sugar and egg and melted butter… add vanilla essense and and beat..till light and fluffy…
- Grind oats and add baking soda and pinch of salt.
- Mix the oats mixture into the butter mixture and add chocolate chips..and mix well with spatula.
- Grease a baking tray and scoop the cookie dough at a distance..bake for 12 to 15 mins on 180 degree..in otg.
- Cookies are baked thin crust…
The texture is chewy, moist and similar to baked oatmeal, but in cookie form! My very favorite healthy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies that just so happen to be vegan and gluten free. Healthy enough to enjoy for breakfast and perfect for lactating mamas or kids thanks to flax, oats and plenty of healthy fats! This peanut butter oatmeal cookie recipe yields cookies that are tender on the inside, chewy around the In fact, oats are the only structure this flourless cookie recipe needs. As long as your oats are certified This was a gem.