Healthy Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies. Great recipe for Healthy Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies. Cookie invention I made for my family. Chewy oatmeal cookies full of fresh fruit & melty chocolate chunks.
Step away from the oven and enjoy a no-bake cookie that can and will make your mouth Loaded with dark chocolate and drizzled with melted chocolate, these are a chocolate lovers dream! Oatmeal chocolate-chip cookies made a whole lot healthier with no flour, no butter, very little sugar, and healthy fats such as coconut oil and dark chocolate. The healthier oatmeal cookies I do have on the blog have a whole bunch of peanut butter in 'em. You can cook Healthy Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cane sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of caramel extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hazelnut extract.
- You need 1 tsp of pumpkin extract.
- It’s 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Whole Wheat Pastry Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of dark chocolate morsels.
- Prepare 3 cup of Oatmeal (quick or old fashioned, uncooked).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chia seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flaxseeds.
These Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies are basically a staple in my cookie jar. My kiddo loves to have them as a quick snack after he comes home from school. Chewy and loaded with dark chocolate chips, these Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies are the perfect HEALTHY treat. Tender on the inside, crunchy on the I knew I wanted to make Oatmeal cookies this week on a rainy Spring day.
Healthy Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- Heat oven to 350°F..
- In large bowl, beat butter and sugars on medium speed of electric mixer until creamy..
- Add eggs and vanilla extract, caramel extract, hazelnut extract and pumpkin extract; beat well..
- Add combined whole wheat pastry flour, baking soda, maple syrup, ground cinnamon and sea salt; mix well..
- Add oats, chia seeds, flaxseeds and chocolate morsels; mix well..
- Cover the bowl in aluminum. Put it in the freezer for 4 hours..
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper (Make sure to put parchment paper on the pan). Optional…. (you can butter the pan or spray it.).
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until medium brown. Cool 1 minute on parchment paper; remove to wire rack. Cool completely. Store tightly covered..
- Makes about 4 dozen cookies..
Lighten up the mood at home. This is exactly the kind of recipe that I was. Oatmeal cookies spiced with cinnamon and made chocolaty with cocoa and chocolate chips. Pretty good cookie but maybe a little too much chocolate. The oatmeal is way overpowered by it.