Amy's Healthy Carob Chip Cookies. Since those store-bought cookies aren't exactly the healthiest treats out there, I created a clean-eating version to enjoy now instead: these Coconut Flour Double Chocolate Chip Cookies! These healthy oatmeal cookies are a dream come true! Tip: these are pretty much universal cookies.
Don't worry, they're still sweet and don't taste like a "healthy" cookie at all. The secret to these cookies is Sucanat! Sucanat is an unrefined sugar that still contains the molasses. You can have Amy's Healthy Carob Chip Cookies using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Amy's Healthy Carob Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Veggie oil.
- Prepare 1 of unit Egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 dash of Kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Whole wheat pastry flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of Oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of Carob chips.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Dried cranberries.
This gives the cookies a sweet rich flavor that will get you addicted after one. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites. You'll never guess the secret ingredient that Skinny Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. If you have a dessert sized hole in Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Amy's Healthy Carob Chip Cookies step by step
- Add softened butter, oil and sugars into a large bowl and mix until creamed. Then add vanilla and egg. Mix, do not over beat..
- Add all dry ingredients in a separate bowl. (Preheat oven to 375*).
- Add dry ingredients to the wet mixture in 1/2 cup increments..
- Add the carob and cranberries last..
- Place spoonful sized balls in rows on cookie sheet..
- Bake for 8-12 minutes, depending on the size and amount..
- Let cool and enjoy!!! *it is easy to sub whole wheat flour for white, carob chips for chocolate, cranberries for your favorite dried fruit, add cinnamon, nutmeg, or any other spice. Coconut flakes are amazing when added. Get creative!.
From oatmeal chocolate chip cookies to chai-spiced snickerdoodles, these healthy cookie recipes This chocolate chip cookie recipe is so good, you won't even believe it's keto-friendly. In a large bowl, mix together flour and baking soda. In a separate bowl, combine applesauce, honey and vanilla. Add dry ingredients to liquid ingredients. These cookies are healthy, delicious, gluten free, grain free, high fiber and packed with protein.