Healthy Oat Bars. These healthy vegan oat bars are gluten-free, delicious & easy to make! No sugar needed and lots of add-ons possible to create great oatmeal breakfast bars. Healthy No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Bars Recipe.
The perfect breakfast bar for on the go! · Healthy easy Gluten Free Blueberry Breakfast Oat Bars. Refined sugar free, these flourless whole grain bars are food allergy friendly, dairy free and vegan. Oatmeal bars are a healthy and delicious option for busy mornings. You can cook Healthy Oat Bars using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Oat Bars
- It’s 4 1/2 cup of oats.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil.
- Prepare 50 grams of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of whole wheat flour.
- It’s of raisins, dates or other dried fruit.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
When I turned thirty I knew I would have to start making more changes in my life. Up until that point I have been one of the lucky ones to eat whatever I wanted, ignore exercise. These healthy oatmeal breakfast bars have all the comfort of a hearty bowl of oatmeal, but in a convenient, on-the-go form! These healthy zucchini oat bars are healthy enough for breakfast, but indulgent enough for dessert.
Healthy Oat Bars step by step
- Mix the eggs, butter, coconut oil, flour, oats, salt and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Divide the dough into smaller parts and add the fruit, chocolate or nuts.
- Form small bars or cookies and bake in 180° for about 20 minutes.
They're vegan, gluten free, and perfect for an on the go nutritious treat! Also healthy, gluten-free & naturally sweetened! These No-Bake Oatmeal Bars with Peanut Butter & Coconut are the ultimate, easy, no-bake Keyword easy oatmeal bars, healthy dessert, healthy oat bars, healthy snack, No bake coconut. These healthy snack bars are so easy to make! My latest strawberry obsession are these healthy oat-y almond squares.