Healthy wheat flour cookies. Cookies are always the perfect snacking idea for adults as well as kids. It can go beyond perfection if it can be more healthy without plain flour,refined. Whole wheat flour Cookies are healthier than regular cookies.
These gingerbread cookies are easy to make with whole wheat flour, molasses and coconut oil. Whole wheat pastry flour is one of my favorite subtle nutrition upgrades. It possesses all of the health benefits of whole wheat flour, but it's more finely. You can have Healthy wheat flour cookies using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy wheat flour cookies
- You need 60gm of wheat flour.
- You need 60ml of butter.
- Prepare 40gm of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/4tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- It’s of cherry for topping.
- Prepare 2 to 3 tsp of milk if required.
Using whole wheat flour instead of all-purpose makes this a contender for the best-tasting cookie ever! On the contrary, these humble cookies are popular because they're so good, yet so easy — you can make a delicious batch in almost no time. Cookies belong in everyone's diet and these decadent (but healthy!) cookie recipes are about to prove it. Get your sugar cookie fix with this better-for-you recipe and its barley flour and whole wheat flour base.
Healthy wheat flour cookies step by step
- Preheat microwave to 180 C.degree. Grease the baking tray and keep aside..
- Take butter,sugar, vanilla essense in bowl and mix well.Now add in flour,baking soda and mix well to form a soft dough…add required milk if dough is dry….
- Now take small portions and roll it out in different shapes as you like..
- Arrange it on baking tray and baje for 10 to 12 mint depending on size of cookies….
- Remove it from oven and let it cool down for 10 minutes..
- Enjoy healthy aata cookies…..
Whole wheat flour: I love the flavor of using whole wheat flour in these cookies! However, you can also use all-purpose flour if you don't have any wheat Soft and chewy healthy oatmeal cookies are made with oats, honey, coconut oil, chopped nuts, raisins, chocolate chips, and much more! Add healthy cookies to your holiday spread with this recipe from Food.com. These healthier sugar cookies start with white whole wheat flour. White whole wheat flour comes from a special type of finely ground white wheat, whereas regular whole wheat flour is made from red wheat.