Heidi's Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies – Gluten Free!. The most delicious, healthy vegan chocolate chip cookies. They're vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free and oil free! C L I C K F O R L I N K S I N S T A.
No gluten, dairy, or refined sugar! The Ultimate Healthy Soft & Chewy Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies. in Baking· Chocolate· Clean Eating· Cookies· Desserts· Gluten Free· Low Fat An easy recipe for the BEST gluten-free chocolate chip cookies! They have same tender texture as regular ones & don't taste healthy at all! You can cook Heidi's Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies – Gluten Free! using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Heidi's Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies – Gluten Free!
- It’s 1 can of chick peas, unseasoned. Rinsed and drained.
- It’s 1/2 cup of natural peanut butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey, I use raw, unfiltered, organic honey.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s of coconut oil, for baking sheet.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Dark chocolate chips.
These healthy chocolate chip cookies taste just as delicious as a regular cookie. Gluten free, dairy free, and no added refined sugar! **Notes: I used dairy. My very favorite healthy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies that just so happen to be vegan and gluten free. Healthy enough to enjoy for breakfast and perfect for lactating mamas or kids thanks to flax, oats and plenty of healthy fats!
Heidi's Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies – Gluten Free! step by step
- Preheat over to 350.
- Place all ingredients, except the chocolate chips, in a food processor. Blend until smooth..
- Stir or pulse in chocolate chips.
- Spoon onto lightly greased cookie sheet..
- Bake for approximately 15 min, or until brown..
Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies The BEST! Mint Oreos (gluten free Vegan egg free)- Chocolate mint cookies colored with just a touch of spinach. gluten free, dairy free, Vegan. Tender on the inside, crunchy on the outside, SO delicious! I Don't care for the customary almond meal texture in baked goods. This gluten-free chocolate chip cookie recipe is naturally sweetened, and made with almond meal and coconut flour.