Healthy Muesli Bars. Picking a healthy muesli bar option can be easy — you just have to know what to look for. "Muesli bars can be a fantastic snack option. They are relatively inexpensive, convenient and can be a good. And of course muesli bars are healthy, right?
Homemade Indian style Muesli Bars can be a healthy snack option between meals. Also known as Granola Bars, it's a perfect energy bar you can make easily at. These muesli bars are kind of like granola bars, but have a softer texture. You can cook Healthy Muesli Bars using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Muesli Bars
- Prepare 1 cup of readymade muesli.
- You need 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of jaggery.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ghee.
I have made these muesli bars countless times and always use different ingredients. It's a very flexible and forgiving recipes. The perfect customizable, on-the-go breakfast or snack. Muesli bars can be a delicious and filling snack option when you are exercising regularly and want something healthy to fuel your body between meals.
Healthy Muesli Bars instructions
- Heat ghee in a pan..
- Add the muesli, brown sugar, jaggery and honey, mix well and cook on medium flame for 2 minutes..
- Remove from the flame and pour it onto a square shaped plate or mould and spread the mixture evenly, allow it to cool slightly..
- Cut the mixture while still slightly hot to make a bar. Store it in an air-tight container and use as required..
Delivered straight to your door or Pick up from your local store. This original and tasty recipe is bound to make a huge impact on your diet. Our healthy muesli bar recipe makes up for some super healthy, nutritious, and extremely. Fruit Free Bars Sea Salt & Caramel. Muesli bars are a yummy snack which can be eaten both at home, or packed for a treat on-the-go.