Healthy Strawberry Oats Bars. Healthy Strawberry Oatmeal Bars Today you're going to learn how to make sugar free oatmeal bars with strawberry filling. Bonus recipe in this video is. My latest strawberry obsession are these healthy oat-y almond squares.
In my early twenties, after a tough day of work. These Healthier Strawberry Rhubarb Oat Bars are packed with wholesome oats, zero butter, and no refined sugar. We're obsessed with these Strawberry Rhubarb Bars as a nourishing treat! You can cook Healthy Strawberry Oats Bars using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Strawberry Oats Bars
- Prepare 1 cup of oats.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Buckwheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of unsalted butter melted.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar/ coconut sugar.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Ginger powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 250 g of ripe strawberries diced.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1.5 teaspoon of cornstarch.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
A delicious soft oat bar recipe packed full with sweet strawberries. A tasty and healthy snack for toddlers and older kids! One thing I should point out is that these Strawberry Oat Bars are very soft. They are not crunchy or chewy like a normal granola bar so don't be disappointed!
Healthy Strawberry Oats Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 170 and line square baking tray.
- In a bowl mix flours, Ginger powder, salt, sugar and oats well.
- Add butter and mix until mixture is moistened and well coated.
- Add half of the mixture to pan and spread evenly, using a bowl, press on bottom.
- In another bowl, add strawberries. To this add lemon juice, cornstarch, sugar and mix well.
- Now spread strawberry mix evenly on top of the oats mix.
- Spread remaining reserved oats mix on top such that strawberry peeks out little from crumbs.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until oats are well toasted and golden.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Slice and serve. You can always cover these bars with cling wrap and freeze upto 1 month. Alternatively vanilla sugar glaze can be added on top for additional taste..
These Strawberry Oatmeal Bars are your summer dessert dreams come true! With an easy to make crust and crumble topping, and a filling made of sliced fresh strawberries reduced to perfection, these oatmeal bars are the best strawberry dessert to enjoy all summer long! Healthy Strawberry Oatmeal Bars filled with juicy strawberries and a buttery crumble topping. I substituted the whole wheat flour with Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free. Super healthy strawberry oatmeal bars – with naturally sweet strawberry filling between layers of buttery oatmeal crumble!