Healthy fat-free granola bars. Keyword: breakfast, chewy granola bars, gluten free, granola bars, kid friendly lunch ideas, maple, quaker oats granola bars, snacks, tahini. Simple to customize and make ahead for school or. Many granola bars are loaded with sugar or highly processed ingredients, making them more like a candy bar than a nutritious snack.
We tried a bunch of But, granola bars aren't always synonymous with healthy. In fact, some varieties can have even This gluten-free granola bar pick starts its ingredients list off with sunflower seeds, coconut, and. Kate's Real Food Lemon Coconut Bivy Bars. You can cook Healthy fat-free granola bars using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy fat-free granola bars
- It’s 1 of ripe mashed banana.
- It’s 1/4 cup of applesauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 of egg white.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of hazelnuts.
KIND bars are sold in most grocery and convenience stores. Made with healthy ingredients like nuts and dried fruit, they're good sources of protein, healthy fats, vitamins , and minerals. The perfect customizable, on-the-go breakfast or snack. Granola bars satisfy a sweet chewy or crunchy snack craving and quell snacktime hunger.
Healthy fat-free granola bars instructions
- Whisk the first 7 ingredients together.
- Add the oats, coconut flakes, dried cranberries and hazelnuts.
- Press the mixture into a parchment papper lined baking dish ant bake for 30 minutes at 350°F or 175C.
- Let it cool before slicing and enjoy! :).
Our nutritionist highlights the tastiest and healthiest If you're looking for a great-tasting granola bar that contains gluten-free, nutrient-dense ingredients, Purely Elizabeth's Original Ancient Grain Granola. These wholesome granola bars are naturally sweetened, gluten free, and the perfect healthy snack. This easy and homemade healthy granola bars recipe is packed with rolled oats, crispy cereal, & mini chocolate chips! The bars can also be vegan and gluten free. Get two new free healthy recipes each week.