Healthy Breakfast Bars. Grabbing a breakfast bar can be a nutritious and convenient option when you're in a rush. These breakfast bars are a smart (and delicious!) way to start your day. Ditch the glazed pastry for a better coffee mate.
They're great for meal prepping in advance and packed with heart healthy oats! Simple ingredients transform into a super delish breakfast for the whole family. Sweet, soft & hearty Healthy Breakfast Bars made with wholesome ingredients plus a spattering of Home » All Recipes » Breakfast » Healthy Breakfast Bars. You can have Healthy Breakfast Bars using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Breakfast Bars
- You need 5 cup of Regular oats.
- You need 1 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 cup of Coconut.
- It’s 1 cup of Dried cranberries.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Chopped mixed nuts.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Sunflower seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Honey.
- You need 225 grams of Butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of Brown sugar.
These healthy oatmeal breakfast bars have all the comfort of a hearty bowl of oatmeal, but in a convenient, on-the-go form! Healthy Breakfast Bars – The Best Recipes and Store-Bought Bars. We love grabbing a breakfast bar on our way out the door. We're sharing our favorite healthy breakfast bars!
Healthy Breakfast Bars step by step
- Switch oven onto 150°F C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper and spray with spray and cook. In a large bowl mix together all the dry ingredients, except for the cinnamon and sugar. In a small pot heat the honey, sugar milk and butter. Once sugar is dissolved add cinnamon. Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix well. Press down into cookie tray with back of spoon or your hand. Bake for 30 minutes at 150 C. Cool slightly and slice into squares. Wait for them to be completely cold before removing from tray. Store in airtight cookie jar.
Breakfast bars are reliably filling, convenient, and tasty; and between you and me, they're better and healthier when they're homemade. Of course, they make great snacks, too! These breakfast bars are great for a grab and run breakfast for busy people. They are full of the goodness you need to start off the day. These healthy oatmeal breakfast bars sustained me as we moved across the country away form all our friends and family.