Chocolate buttercream Frosting Cupcake with Black coffee.
You can have Chocolate buttercream Frosting Cupcake with Black coffee using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate buttercream Frosting Cupcake with Black coffee
- It’s 250 g of unsalted butter, softened.
- You need 250 g of caster sugar.
- It’s 250 g of self-raising flour.
- Prepare 4 of medium eggs.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of milk.
- You need of Ice-cream scoop (optional).
- Prepare 2 of x 12-hole muffin tins.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Coco powder.
- It’s of Chocolate Buttercream Frosting.
- You need 140 of g/5oz butter, softened.
- It’s 280 of g/10oz icing sugar.
- It’s 25 g of cocoa powder.
- It’s 75 g of dark chocolate, melted.
Chocolate buttercream Frosting Cupcake with Black coffee instructions
- Set the oven to 180C. Tip the butter into a bowl and beat it until softened. Add the sugar, flour, eggs, milk and whisk until the mixture is smooth. For chocolate cupcakes, include 2tbsp Coco powder in batter and whisk until the mixture smooth. I made half and half. Use a traditional-style ice-cream scoop, or spoon, to divide the mixture between all the muffin tins..
- Place both muffin tins in the oven and bake for 15 minutes, then swap over the position of the tins over and bake for a further 3-7 minutes, until both trays of cupcakes are a light golden colour and chocolate cupcakes are brown. Remove the tins from the oven. Sprinkle some self-rising flour or Icing sugar. Leave the cupcakes to cool in the tins for a few minutes..
- Topping Chocolate Buttercream Frosting: For the chocolate variation, Cream the butter and sugar, as above, also adding the cocoa powder. Allow the melted chocolate to cool for 10 minutes before adding to the whipped butter and sugar. Beat until well combined. To frost the cupcake, scoop out the frosting using the cookie dough scooper and drop the frosting on the top of the cupcake. Then spin your spoon or spatula in a circle, pushing the frosting out to the edges as you spin the cupcake..
- On chocolate cupcakes, Omit Coca powder from buttercream..
- For Decorating: These cupcakes are ideal for making with children and can be decorated with chocolate syrup, icing, buttercream or drizzled in chocolate. They’ll love using their imagination to decorate these delicious treats but beware, it might get messy!. Place on top- center, cherry. It's ready to serve. Serve with black Coffee☕..