Super Crispy Pata. This video will show you How to Cook Super Crispy Pata. This is crispier than the regular and I also included the steps on how to make a yummy dipping sauce. Super Crispy Pata is a good dish to make during the Holidays.
Crispy Pata is not complete without the accompanying dip— a mix of vinegar, soy sauce, chopped The reason for that is to dry out the skin to have it crispy. Foolproof way to a super Crispy Pata skin. Making crispy pata requires three important steps: boiling, freezing/cooling, and deep-frying. You can cook Super Crispy Pata using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super Crispy Pata
- Prepare 1 of whole Pork Pata (Pig Front Leg).
- Prepare 1 of medium Onion, sliced into 4 pieces.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Fish sauce.
- Prepare 3-4 of dried Bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of whole black peppercorns.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sprite/7up.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare 5 cups of Oil.
- Prepare of Dipping Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 3 pieces of shallots, chopped.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Taiwan chilli, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
For super-crispy skin, transfer the pork to a container, cover with plastic film, and freeze overnight. Crispy pata is a Filipino dish consisting of deep fried pig trotters or knuckles served with a soy-vinegar dip. It can be served as party fare or an everyday dish. Many restaurants serve boneless pata as a specialty.
Super Crispy Pata instructions
- In a large pot, add pork pata. Add water, enough to submerge the meat..
- Add onion, salt, fish sauce, black peppercorns, bay leaves and Sprite..
- When it boils, lower heat and simmer for 2 hours or until meat is soft and tender. Add more water as needed. Note: you may turn the leg over after 30 minutes in order to equally tenderized the other side..
- Drain pork leg, discarding liquid and aromatics. Place on a strainer/rack and allow to dry, uncovered, in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours or overnight..
- In a large pot, heat oil over medium flame. Gently add pork leg and cover the pot. Pan-fry one side for 12 minutes or until crispy golden brown. Turn the leg over and deep fry the opposite side using the amount of time..
- Remove the Crispy Pata from the cooking pot. Set aside to cool down..
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve with spicy dipping sauce. Enjoy!.
The dish is quite similar to the German Schweinshaxe. Crispy Pata is super crunchy, super juicy and super tasty. Crispy Pata is a Filipino dish that is loved by almost everyone. In most special occasions or family gatherings alike, you will find Crispy Pata on. This recipe is the best pinoy crispy pata recipe ever, with delicious dipping sauce and side dish suggestion.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health One of the greatest reasons for going green is to slow down and revel in life. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can do this. We need to take a step back and prevent diseases before they happen. A lot of folks think nothing of abusing their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. No matter where you look, you read about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. In reality, several of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. When your body stops working right, you won’t be able to get a brand new body. You need to learn how to look after it as early as possible. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to function at optimum levels. Do you eat because food is available and you savor the taste or do you opt for healthy foods? How often do you eat at your local fast food joint or get junk food at the local convenience store? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that most people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. The foods we are eating are causing obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of epidemic proportions. Men and women are becoming more health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Many healthy food can now be being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Today, you can find an organic food area in almost all grocery stores. In the organic food section, you’ll be able to find superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious diseases. By consuming these foods, your body will become healthier. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you choose to consume the superfoods rather than junk food. Your body will start to function as it is supposed to when you give it the correct nutrition. As a result, the immune system will be able to fight off any malady. See to it that you integrate these superfoods into your diet. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Next, try adding a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Add in whole grains and nuts. Additionally, you need to consume yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. Following a green living meal plan will offer you precisely what you need to be healthy. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can be free of disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices today.