Goat cheese stuffed mushrooms. These stuffed mushrooms make great bite-size appetizers. Goat-Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms topped with marinara, sautéed spinach, and crispy panko goat cheese medallions.
At a recent trip to a local restaurant, I faceplanted into the most glorious herbed goat cheese stuffed mushrooms. These stuffed mushrooms make great bite-size appetizers. To food processor, add goat cheese, parsley, and red-pepper flakes. You can have Goat cheese stuffed mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Goat cheese stuffed mushrooms
- It’s 12 of large mushroom stems discarded.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of goat cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of fine bread crumbs.
- It’s Dash of kosher salt.
- It’s Dash of ground pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of fresh mix of rosemary and Italian seasoning.
Season with salt, and pulse filling until combined. Spoon filling into each mushroom, and roll filled side in reserved breadcrumbs. How to Make Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms. You start with some simple cremini mushrooms, although baby portabellos would be great, too.
Goat cheese stuffed mushrooms step by step
- Reheat oven 400 degrees.
- In skillet with olive oil add rosemary leaves then the stems of the mushrooms and bread crumbs toast over moderated heat until golden 5 minute..
- Stir all with salt and pepper and Italian seasoning and the goat cheese. Take off the heat..
- Gently press the mixture in the center of each mushroom, cook for 20 minutes..
To food processor, add goat cheese, parsley, and red-pepper flakes. Season with salt, and pulse filling until combined. Spoon filling into each mushroom, and roll filled side in reserved breadcrumbs. Feed your need for cheese and mushrooms! Button mushrooms stuffed and baked to perfection.