Spinach and goat cheese pizza. Anyone can make pizza from scratch using our simple and delicious recipe for Spinach and Goat's Cheese Pizza. Pizza dough can be surprisingly simple and our. Top the spinach mixture with the goat cheese.
Perfect for an easy meal – just add a To make this pizza all you need to do is sauté some spinach and garlic and grate a little cheese. Top with mozzarella, spinach, and then top with the mushrooms and onion mixture. Crumble goat cheese on top and then lightly drizzle with. You can have Spinach and goat cheese pizza using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach and goat cheese pizza
- It’s of pizza dough.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 1/4 tsp of active dry yeast.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour or bread flour.
- Prepare of topping.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of fresh spinach.
- You need 1/4 cup of crumbled goat cheese.
- It’s 2 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need of fresh basil.
Then add a layer of spinach, goat cheese, pine nuts, and Parmesan cheese. Looking for pizza recipes, easy pizza recipes, vegetarian recipes, vegetarian pizza recipes, easy recipes or cheap recipes? Spread the dough on a parchment-lined baking sheet and sprinkle with olive oil and the Top the crust with the spinach, tomatoes and goat cheese. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Archer Farms Spinach & Goat Cheese Pizza.
Spinach and goat cheese pizza instructions
- Add all of the ingredients in order and mix until the dough pulls away from the bowl..
- Turn onto a floured surface and knead until it becomes soft and stretchy. This takes about 5-10 minutes..
- Transfer the dough into an oiled bowl and cover with a towel. Keep the bowl in a warm draft free place to rise..
- Wash and dry spinach and set aside..
- When the dough has doubled in size cut into two and roll/stretch it into a thin circle..
- Place onto an oiled and floured pizza pan..
- Drizzle a little bit of olive oil on the dough and spread the chopped garlic. Then add the spinach and crumble the goat cheese over top. Drizzle with a little bit more olive oil..
- Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until edges are slightly golden..
- Just before the edges brown add fresh basil leaves..
- Cut with a pizza cutter and serve hot..
Nutritional Information, Diet Info and Calories in Spinach & Goat Cheese Pizza from Archer Farms. Try swapping out the goat cheese for feta or Gorgonzola to switch up the flavor profile. All Reviews for Butternut Squash Pizza with White Sauce, Spinach, and Goat Cheese. G., you want this on your plate! Add the chopped spinach to the pre-baked pie shell.