Simple Creamy Chicken and Dumplings.
You can cook Simple Creamy Chicken and Dumplings using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Creamy Chicken and Dumplings
- You need of refrigerator biscuits, cut into 1/4s.
- It’s of flour, to roll biscuits in..
- You need of chicken breasts, boneless and skinless.
- It’s of cream of chicken soup.
- You need of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s of water.
- Prepare of ground black pepper, to taste.
Simple Creamy Chicken and Dumplings step by step
- Cut up your chicken breasts into bite sized chunks..
- Saute chicken in a large dutch oven until no longer pink..
- Add both cans of water, and both cans of soup to the chicken. Season with pepper to your tastes..
- Let come to a medium boil..
- Cut each biscuit in quarters. Should yield 4 dumplings per biscuit..
- Roll each dumpling in just enough flour to make not sticky. Shake off excess..
- Slowly drop dumplings into soup mixture and let puff up. Stir gently to keep from sticking, and slightly push to keep covered in soup..
- Let cook for 20 minutes, until dumplings are nicely cooked and soup has thickened..
- Serve immediately and enjoy!.