Roasted tomatoes and goat cheese. Fresh, juicy tomatoes, vibrant green spinach, and a creamy goat cheese polenta! But also making this morning happy is the fact that the memory of these roasted tricolor tomatoes and sautéed garlic spinach on a creamy pillow of goat cheese polenta is still very fresh, very vivid, very much burned. Roasted Tomatoes with Goat Cheese Polenta!
Authentic San Marzano tomatoes are the star of this incredible ditalini pasta dish with tomato sauce and goat cheese. Spread the goat cheese on to the toast and top with balsamic, basil, a drizzle of oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Beat eggs, then add the remaining cheese and beat together until smooth. You can cook Roasted tomatoes and goat cheese using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted tomatoes and goat cheese
- You need 6 medium of Zima tomatoes (sweet tomatoes).
- It’s 6 medium of Grape tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Olive oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Minced garlic.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Goat cheese.
Advance preparation: Both the roasted cauliflower and the tomato sauce will keep for a couple of days in the refrigerator. Today, I'm sharing this simple summer appetizer made with sweet roasted cherry tomatoes and a mound of warm tangy goat cheese. Plus, I share why I believe in the power of neighbor food. Friends, I have to be honest.
Roasted tomatoes and goat cheese step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Wash, dry and cut tomatoes in half..
- Add spices, garlic, tomatoes and olive oil to bowl, stir..
- Put all tomatoes in small oven safe bowl. Drizzle extra olive oil and spices on top..
- Roast in oven for 10 minutes, stir again, ensuring all tomatoes are covered in olive oil..
- Roast for another 10 minutes..
- Let cool in fridge, add goat cheese and optional mushrooms. Enjoy!.
The sweet tomatoes are layered with goat cheese, fresh herbs and golden brown Parmesan bits on top of grilled, crunchy bread. Divide the goat cheese between the bread slices and spread evenly. Arugula, Roasted Tomato, and Goat Cheese Salad. Sprinkle evenly with cheese and pepper. MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove.