Broccoli, Sweet Potato, & Goat Cheese Soup. Broccoli and sweet potatoes are hands down my favorite thing to make when meal prepping for the week because they're so easy to throw together and can be seasoned in so many different ways! If you want to talk about a winning combination of ingredients, then broccoli and sweet potatoes should be near the top of that list. They're both terrific paleo-friendly options that provide a ton of great health benefits.
Mash together in a bowl, ensuring the florets are broken up. Allow to cool for a couple of minutes. Place broccoli and sweet potatoes on a foil-lined baking sheet in a single layer. You can cook Broccoli, Sweet Potato, & Goat Cheese Soup using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli, Sweet Potato, & Goat Cheese Soup
- You need 6 cup of Vegetable Broth.
- You need 4 cup of Diced Broccoli.
- Prepare 1 cup of Diced Sweet Potatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of Diced Onion.
- You need 2 tsp of Chili Flakes.
- It’s 100 grams of Soft Goat Cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coconut Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and Pepper.
Sprinkle with minced garlic and salt. Sprinkle with more salt if desired. Add sweet potatoes and chickpeas to one sheet, and the broccoli to another. Drizzle the vegetables with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper – toss to combine.
Broccoli, Sweet Potato, & Goat Cheese Soup step by step
- In soucepan, heat up the vegetable broth. Add all the vegetables and let them simmer for 20 minutes on medium heat. When all vegetables are soft, run them through a food processor or blender with the goat cheese, coconut oil, and chili flakes. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm and enjoy!!!!.
Then arrange in a single layer. Herbed Chicken and Sweet Potato Casserole Further Food. boneless chicken, herbs, broccoli, garlic powder, olive oil, sweet potatoes. Buffalo Chicken Sweet Potato Casserole Erin Lives Whole. chopped green onion, ranch, medium sweet potatoes, buffalo. Remove sweet potatoes from the oven and add chicken and broccoli to the same pan (keep sweet potatoes in the pan). If the pan is too small, split them into two pans.