Artichoke And Onion White Pizza.
You can have Artichoke And Onion White Pizza using 9 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Artichoke And Onion White Pizza
- Prepare 1 large of Pizza Dough.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Semolina Flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Herb Infused Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic Paste.
- It’s 2 slice of Bacon.
- It’s 2 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Marinated Quartered Artichoke Hearts.
- You need 1 of Whole Red Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese.
Artichoke And Onion White Pizza step by step
- Allow store bought pizza dough to sit and rise (proof) on the counter at room temperature for at least 2 hours..
- Preheat oven or BBQ grill to around 450 to 500°F with a pizza stone inside. An insulated BBQ grill such as kamado works great for this..
- Cook bacon over low to medium heat until crispy and set aside..
- Sprinkle a generous amount of semolina flour on to a clean cutting board..
- Turn pizza dough out on to the cutting board. Punch the flat to get the large bubbles out of the dough..
- Sprinkle semolina flour on to the top of the dough. Now roll the dough flat with a rolling pin. Try to make a round shape that is an even thickness through out. The dough should be about a quarter inch think from edge to edge..
- Brush the top of the dough with the herb infused olive oil (infused olive oil can be found at a good quality grocery store)..
- Using a pizza peel, pick up the dough and place it on the preheated pizza stone. Cook the pizza dough for about 2 minutes. The dough should just start to set before you pull it from the oven/grill..
- Smear the garlic paste on to the dough and drizzle a little more olive over top..
- Break the bacon into bite size pieces and distribute evenly on the pizza dough..
- Now add a generous amount of shredded mozzarella cheese to the pizza. The cheese should cover the pizza evenly to within a half inch of the edge of the pizza. (Note: Costco's shredded mozzarella cheese is a great value and has an optimal moisture content to create a nice gooey layer of cheese.).
- Distribute the artichoke hearts evenly about the top if the pizza..
- Thinly slice the red onion and add to the pizza..
- Finely grate (a micro plane grater is recommended) the Parmesan cheese over the top of the pizza. Ensure to grate some over the exposed edge of the dough to add some flavor to the crust..
- Using a pizza peel, pick up the pizza an put it in the oven/grill on the pizza stone. Cook the pizza until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly..
- Remove from the oven/grill, slice serve. Caution the cheese will be molten lava hot..
Living Greener for Greater Health By Consuming Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of green living that most people appreciate. This is doable no matter how busy and frenzied your life is. We should get back to where it was better to avoid disease in the first place. A lot of people have the attitude of ruining the body today, and fix it with a pill tomorrow. We’re barraged with ads for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. Of course, several of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. Unlike purchasing a new car, you won’t be able to exchange your burnt-out body for a new one. You have to learn how to look after your body before it is too late. Your body cannot run correctly if it fails to receive the right nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are putting in your mouth is good for you? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food joints? Eating sugar and starches, and also fatty foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are discovered all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, likely caused by the foods that are consumed. People are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Many healthy food are now being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Nowadays, you can find an organic food area in nearly all grocery stores. In this section of the store, you’ll be able to find superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been proven to retard or reverse particular maladies. Eating these superfoods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. You will begin to feel a lot better when you opt to eat the superfoods rather than junk food. Your body will start to function as it was meant to when you give it the proper nutrition. As a result, the immune system can fight off any health condition. Your daily diet must include at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole cereals, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Additionally, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have to worry about your weight again. Observing a green living meal plan will give you precisely what you need to be healthy. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.