Tart with zucchini, tomatoes and goat cheese. Sprinkle half of the cheese over the bottom of the crust. Arrange the tomatoes and zucchini in overlapping concentric circles or another attractive pattern on. Quicksmart recipe: zucchini, cherry tomato & goat's cheese tart.
Its easy, very tasty and ideal for a cold day. The smell of the goat cheese with the tomatoes its fantastic! These little wonderfully tasty tarts are made with puff pastry and are perfect lunch with the girls. You can have Tart with zucchini, tomatoes and goat cheese using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tart with zucchini, tomatoes and goat cheese
- You need 1 of ready puff pastry (pâte feuilletée).
- You need 2 of big tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of small zucchini.
- Prepare 15 of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 150 g of goat cheese.
- It’s 1 Tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare of salt, pepper, herbs (eg. thyme).
Food Editor Lyndey Milan takes the complication out of. We know you likely have too many garden veggies kicking around. <p>When premade puff pastry is involved, an impressive summer tart, one with quivering burrata cheese, sweet roasted summer tomatoes and prosciutto, comes together in a flash. How To Make Corn, Zucchini & Tomatoes with Goat Cheese. To begin, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat.
Tart with zucchini, tomatoes and goat cheese instructions
- Warm the oil in a frying pan, add the sliced zucchini and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook until it is softened, but not browned. Transfer the zucchini to paper towels to drain..
- Transfer the puff pastry to a tart pan..
- Sprinkle half of the goat cheese over the bottom of the tart. Add the zucchini, sliced tomatoes and the rest of the cheese. You can add the cheese in the middle of baking so that it doesn't melt..
- Bake for about 20mins in 410°F/210°C (or as indicated on the pastry package). Enjoy !.
Follow these simple instructions to make delicious and healthy zucchini rounds with sun-dried tomatoes and goat cheese for an easy Place a sun-dried tomato on each slice, then top each tomato with a pinch of goat cheese. Mix in the drained tomatoes and raise the heat to medium-high. Beat the eggs in a large bowl. Stir in the cheese, salt, pepper, and cooled vegetables. Spoon the mixture into the tart pan.