Diet french Baguette 🥖. Bread has gotten quite a bad rap lately, especially with the growing popularity of no-carb and low-carb diets. The AHA recommends replacing the refined grains in your diet with whole grains because they provide more nutrition and dietary fiber. A rea l French baguette comes hot and crusty from the bakery and should be eaten within an hour of coming out of the oven.
Like most types of bread, the baguette's calories are primarily from carbs. Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for French Baguette (President's Choice). Want to use it in a meal plan? You can have Diet french Baguette 🥖 using 7 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Diet french Baguette 🥖
- It’s 1 Kg of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 500 g of white flour.
- You need 1 of and half table sp of active yeast.
- It’s 1 of table sp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 cups of warm water.
- You need of hot water to make steam in the oven.
Head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want. > How it works; Browse foods; About us; Blog; Sign Up. Sign in. ← Go to the Diet Generator. View other brand name foods French Baguette President's Choice. The French Baguette is virtually fat-free and will give you a small amount of protein.
Diet french Baguette 🥖 instructions
- Mix two different type of flour with salt in a large bowl.
- Put the flour in the kneader bowl and add yeast, sugar, water and turn on for 5 min. or till the dough is ready.
- Put the dough in another large bowl, cover it and leave it in a warm place for 45 min..
- After that, using the hand to knead the dough again for 1 min and leave it in a warm place for another 45 min..
- Repeat the previous step (another 45 min).
- After that, cut the dough into 10 pieces (to get a small baguette that I like it) 25 CM.
- Make 10 balls from dough pieces, and leave it for 10 min.
- Spread each ball of dough as thick little circle.
- Roll the dough circle into a short roll, and continue rolling to get the desired roll of loaf (mine it's 25 CM).
- Leave the loafs in the oven pan for 15 min..
- With a sharp knife, make oblique lines in the baguette.
- Put the pan in the middel of the oven.
- To make steam, put a bowl with hot water under the oven pan.
- Cook the baguette at 250°C = 480° F for 15 min..
- Sprinkle hot baguette loaves with water to keep them soft inside but crunchy out side😋🥖.
Both of these are essential nutrients your body needs to function. When eating a piece of French Baguette, you will not notice a salty taste, but this bread does make a high-sodium bread choice. HOW TO MAKE A CRUSTY FRENCH BAGUETTE. And it's all because of the technique! Start by dissolving the yeast in warm water.