＊ Light and Delicious ＊ Salt-Flavoured Happosai (Eight Treasure Stir-Fry) ＊.
You can cook ＊ Light and Delicious ＊ Salt-Flavoured Happosai (Eight Treasure Stir-Fry) ＊ using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of ＊ Light and Delicious ＊ Salt-Flavoured Happosai (Eight Treasure Stir-Fry) ＊
- You need 150 grams of Pork.
- It’s 1 of Squid.
- You need 100 grams of Shrimp.
- Prepare 1/4 of Chinese or napa cabbage.
- You need 1/4 of Carrot.
- Prepare 5 of Wood ear mushrooms.
- You need 1 tsp of ★ Usukuchi soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of ★Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ★Sake.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of Boiling water.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Sesame oil.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 of Water.
＊ Light and Delicious ＊ Salt-Flavoured Happosai (Eight Treasure Stir-Fry) ＊ instructions
- Remove the guts and skin from the squid. Cut in half lengthwise, then into 2 cm wide and 4 cm long pieces. Remove the shells from the shrimp, and devein..
- Chop the Chinese cabbage into pieces, and cut the carrot into thin and wide strips. Rehydrate the wood ear mushrooms in water, and cut into pieces..
- Sprinkle a small amount of salt and sake on the squid and shrimp, and briefly stir-fry, then remove from the pan. Preseason the pork with 1/2 teaspoon of soy sauce and 1 teaspoon of sake, and briefly stir-fry, then remove from the pan..
- Heat oil in a wok, and stir-fry the carrot and the stems of the Chinese cabbage. Add the wood ear mushrooms and Step 3 ingredients. Add the chicken soup stock granules and boiling water, then the ★ ingredients to adjust the flavour..
- When the stems of the Chinese cabbage becomes soft, add the leaves, and simmer for about 2 minutes..
- Add the katakuriko slurry. Turn up the heat to high, and simmer to thicken the sauce. Adjust the taste with salt and pepper, and swirl in sesame oil..
- Serve in a bowl. Garnish with boiled snow peas or quail eggs if you like..
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One great feature of green living is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. In spite of the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can achieve this. We must take a step back and prevent diseases before they happen. A lot of individuals have the attitude of destryong the body today, and fix it with a pill the next day. It isn’t possible to turn around without hearing about the newest pill to treat your health problems. In reality, several of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. Once your body wears out, you can’t get a new one, like your car. You mustn’t postpone it or it will be too late to take care of yourself. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to run at best levels. Do you eat because food is available and you savor what they taste or do you choose nutritional foods? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or get junk food at the local mini mart? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that virtually all people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and a lot others, perhaps caused by the foods that are eaten. A lot of people are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Good nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food stores. In all probability, your local grocery store today has an organic food area. There you will be able to find what science has termed superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to delay or reverse certain maladies. You will see that you think more clearly when you start to eat these superfoods. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you choose to eat the superfoods in place of junk food. By getting the right nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to run. As a result, your immune system will easily fend off health conditions. Your daily diet need to have at least a few of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Then, try adding a few veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other foods to include. In addition, you have to include yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy good health once you choose to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.