Seafood Delight! Okonomiyaki with Yamaimo.
You can have Seafood Delight! Okonomiyaki with Yamaimo using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seafood Delight! Okonomiyaki with Yamaimo
- You need 1 of Seafood, such as oysters, prawns, scallops, octopus, squid, etc..
- Prepare 4 slice of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- You need 1 of Mustard.
- It’s 1 of Aonori and bonito flakes.
- You need of For the batter.
- Prepare 160 grams of Grated yamaimo.
- You need 80 grams of Cabbage.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red pickled ginger.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Fine bonito flakes.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Finely chopped green onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of Tempura crumbs.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s of For the specially blended sauce.
- You need 1 of blended at a 10 to 1 ratio Tonkatsu sauce and "doro" sauce.
- You need of For the creamy mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of blended at a 10 to 1 to 1 ratio Mayonnaise, milk, and yoghurt.
Seafood Delight! Okonomiyaki with Yamaimo step by step
- Coarsely shred the cabbage. Each slice should be 5 mm wide x 5 cm long (they will be difficult to mix if too long)..
- Remove the veins from the prawns and peel the shells. Cut the octopus, scallops and squid into bite-sized pieces..
- Rinse the oyster with salt water and drain in a colander..
- Peel the skin of the yamaimo with a vegetable peeler, then grate..
- Gently mix all the batter ingredients, except the tempura crumbs and pork. Add the tempura crumbs just before cooking the batter..
- For variation, fry eggs on an electric griddle and place on top of the okonomiyaki!.
- After 4 minutes flip over the cakes. This should be done carefully, since the batter is quite delicate. Cook the other side for 4 minutes and flip over again..
- Cook each side for another minute, then they are done. Pour on the sauce and drizzle the creamy mayonnaise on top. Sprinkle on aonori powder and fine bonito flakes, then serve!.
- I like slightly spicy hot sauce for these, so I add 'Doro' sauce for a spicy kick..
- Mix the mayonnaise, milk, and plain yoghurt, and you will have a creamy sauce. It tastes nice. Make only enough to use up on that day..
- For variation, fry eggs on a hot plate and place on top of the okonomiyaki!.
- For Kansai-style okonomiyaki, see..
Living Greener for Greater Health By Eating Superfoods One great feature of adopting a green lifestyle is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Even with the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can do this. We need to get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Regrettably, majority of people don’t care about their health as they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re bombarded with advertisements for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem right away. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make a few needed modifications in your life. When your body stops working right, you can’t obtain a new body. You mustn’t delay or it will be too late to look after yourself. Your body cannot work correctly if it does not get proper nutrition. Do you eat because something is available and you savor the taste or do you choose nutritious foods? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food eating places? As people opt to eat things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. A growing number of individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases as a result of the foods they ingest. People are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Good nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food shops. Today, you can find an organic food aisle in nearly all grocery stores. In this aisle, you’ll see the superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious maladies. By eating these foods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how healthy you will soon feel. Your body will begin to work as it was meant to when you provide it with the proper nutrition. As a result, it will help your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. You should include a few superfoods in your diet daily. To start with, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, together with an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. Also, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods regularly, you should eliminate any weight gain problems. Following a green living meal plan will give you precisely what you need for good health. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by altering your food choices today.