Homemade White Bread Rolls【Recipe Video】. This is a video demonstrating how to make basic white bread that is light and fluffy. Your whole family will love it! A soft white bread roll is a truly wonderful thing.
Basic Homemade Bread recipe – the best, most fluffy loaf of homemade white bread! Tastes so much better than store bought!! Roll each ball of dough out into a long rectangle about eight inches wide, then roll up into a cylinder starting at the short edge. You can have Homemade White Bread Rolls【Recipe Video】 using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade White Bread Rolls【Recipe Video】
- It’s 180 g (6.3 oz) of bread flour.
- It’s 20 g (0.7 oz) of cake flour.
- It’s 20 g (0.7 oz) of cane sugar.
- It’s 2 g (2/3 tsp) of instant dry yeast.
- Prepare 6 g (1 Tbsp) of nonfat dry milk.
- It’s 70 g (2.5 oz) of hot water.
- It’s 70 g (2.5 oz) of milk.
- It’s 4 g (2/3 tsp) of salt.
- It’s 30 g (2.5 Tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of bread flour for dusting.
My mom makes this every year for the holidays, these are delicious and pretty easy to make. I've gotten detailed in the instructions, because she gave me this recipe when I was first learning how to make bread. Homemade White Bread recipe is the famous sliced sandwich bread which is available in the market. You can use this bread for a day or two but do keep it in refrigerator so it does not spoil!
Homemade White Bread Rolls【Recipe Video】 instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/FcjNXiNHzNs.
- Put bread flour, cake flour, cane sugar, and instant dry yeast in a bowl. Put nonfat dry milk powder in the bowl after crushing lumps..
- Pour hot water and milk in a small bowl. (Please use cold water when the room temperature is high.) Wait until it cools down to 40 ℃ / 104 °F or low. (If the room temperature is high, 20°C / 68°F.).
- Pour the milk and water mixture into the dry ingredients. Mix roughly. Put onto a work surface and sprinkle salt..
- Knead for about 7-8 mins. Hit the dough lightly against the work surface and fold, repeat it for about 2-3 mins until smooth. Roll for 1 min to warm the dough..
- Flatten and spread. Put unsalted butter on it. Mix well with your hands until combined..
- After combined, repeat hitting and kneading for about 10 mins until smooth and elastic. Roll sometimes to warm it..
- Place it in a lightly oiled bowl. Cover with a plastic wrap. Let it rise at 35℃ / 95°F (or warm place) until doubled in size, about 1 hour..
- Finger Dent Test Press your floured finger into the dough. If the dent springs back a little, and it stays without filling in, the dough is ready for the next step..
- Put onto a work surface. Press the dough to punch the air out. Divide it into 8 equal pieces (about each 45g / 1.6 oz). Shape each piece into a ball..
- Cover with a damp towel and let it rest for 15 mins. Punch the air out and shape each piece into a ball again. Place them on the baking tray..
- Put hot water in small 2 cups. Place them on the baking tray. Let the balls rise for 30 mins at 40℃ / 104°F (or warm place) until almost doubled in size. Preheat the oven to 220℃ / 428°F..
- (I use my oven to rise it, but I also need to preheat my oven for baking bread, so after 20 minutes, I take the baking tray out from the oven and warm the dough by hot water to rise it. Pour hot water (40℃ / 104 °F) in a large container. Place the baking tray on it and lightly cover with plastic wrap.).
- Spray water lightly. Sprinkle bread flour lightly. Bake it at 200℃ / 392 °F for 13-15 mins until golden brown..
- Drop the tray to prevent shrinkage. It's all done!.
Amish White Bread Bread And Pastries Bread Baking Baking Cakes Bread Food The Best Baking Recipes Baking Desserts Kitchen Recipes. · This is the BEST homemade french bread recipe. Paul Hollywood's easy white bread recipe shows you step by step how to make bread that's crusty on the outside and soft on the inside. Turn it out onto a lightly floured surface and knock it back by kneading it firmly to 'knock' out the air. Learn how to make Homemade White Bread. If you're looking for a simple recipe to simplify your weeknight, you've come to the right place–easy dinners are our specialty.
Going Green for Greater Health By Consuming Superfoods One good thing about adopting a green lifestyle is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is possible regardless of how filled and frenzied your life is. We have to take a step back and prevent diseases before they happen. A lot of folks have the attitude of destroying the body today, and heal it with a pill the next day. No matter where you look, you hear about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. In reality, a number of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. Once your body wears out, you can’t get a new one, like your car. You need to take care of your body while you are able to. Your body needs proper nutrients to operate at its optimum levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are putting in your mouth is good for you? Do you regularly eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food joints? As most people decide to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, perhaps induced by the foods that are ingested. Individuals are becoming more and more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Now it is so easy to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Today, you can find an organic food aisle in just about all grocery stores. In the organic food section, you’ll be able to find superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious health conditions. Eating these foods will . You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you choose to consume the superfoods rather than junk food. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to work. As a result, your immune system will easily fight off diseases. Your daily diet have to include at least some of these super foods. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other superfoods to add. Make sure you consume proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy great health when you choose to eat the green living way. You will see that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits now.