Slow Cooker Greek Chili.
You can have Slow Cooker Greek Chili using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Greek Chili
- You need of ground lamb.
- It’s of chopped onion.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- You need of chili powder.
- It’s of dried oregano.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
- You need of dried mint.
- Prepare of unsweetened cocoa.
- Prepare of canned diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of canned chickpeas.
- You need of canned red kidney beans.
- It’s of honey.
- You need of macaroni noodles.
Slow Cooker Greek Chili instructions
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker (except for macaroni noodles) and cook on low for 8 hours..
- Cook macaroni noodles as per package directions and serve chili on top of noodles. Garnish with green onions and feta..