White Swiss Roll (Snow Cake Roll) ★Recipe Video.
You can cook White Swiss Roll (Snow Cake Roll) ★Recipe Video using 17 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Swiss Roll (Snow Cake Roll) ★Recipe Video
- Prepare of Inside measurement of baking tray 36.5 cm x 25.5cm × 2.5cm / 14.4''× 10'' × 0.1''.
- You need of ■White Sponge Cake （35×24ｃｍ / 13.8 × 9.4 in）.
- It’s 200 g (7 oz) of egg white, about 5-6 egg whites, well-chilled.
- Prepare 95 g of (3.4 oz, 1/2 cup)granulated sugar.
- Prepare 7 g (1 Tbsp) of corn starch.
- Prepare 100 g (2/5 cup) of milk, room temperature.
- Prepare 100 g (4/5 cup) of cake flour.
- It’s 20 g (1.7 Tbsp) of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 6-7 drops of vanilla oil.
- It’s of powdered sugar for dusting.
- You need of ■Cream.
- You need 200 ml (6.8 fl oz) of heavy cream.
- You need 1 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of nonfat dry milk.
- Prepare 5 drops of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 tsp of brandy.
- Prepare of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
White Swiss Roll (Snow Cake Roll) ★Recipe Video step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/DutXPtdNXos.
- Preheat an oven to 180℃ / 356F. Sift cake flour twice; set aside. Put the egg white in a bowl. (Please use well-chilled egg whites.) Beat it lightly with a whisk until watery..
- Whisk it with an electric hand mixer on high speed. After it becomes whitish, add granulated sugar in 4 parts and Whisk it until very soft peaks form. Please be careful not to whisk too much..
- Add corn starch and mix it on high speed for 15 sec..
- Switch to low speed. Whisk it slowly for 1.5 minutes on low speed. It'll gradually become glossy..
- Pour milk in a large bowl. Add a small amount of meringue and vanilla oil to the milk. Mix it until smooth..
- Add sifted cake flour. Mix it until smooth..
- Add the meringue in 4 parts. Fold it 20 times each addition..
- And then fold it another 100 times. The volume of the batter will go down a little and it'll get smooth..
- Put vegetable oil in a small bowl. Add a small amount of the batter to the oil. Mix well and emulsify..
- Put it back to the cake batter. Fold it about 30 times. Scrape off the batter on the inner side of the bowl..
- Pour it into a baking tray. Flatten it. Bake it at 160℃ / 320F for 15 mins..
- After baked, drop the tray to prevent shrinkage. Take the cake out from the tray and peel off the paper on the side. Let it cool; set aside..
- 【For Cream】Put ices or ice packs and water in a large bowl. Put another bowl into the cold water. Pour heavy cream into the bowl and add granulated sugar..
- Whisk it with an electric hand mixer on low speed until foamy. Add nonfat dry milk and mix well with a whisk..
- Take the bowl out from the water and add vanilla essence and brandy. Mix well. It'll become stiff cream due to the dry milk..
- 【For Assemble】Place a new parchment paper on top of the cake and turn over the cake. Peel off the lining paper. Put plastic wrap over the sponge and turn it over. Cut off the edge at an angle..
- Spread the cream over the sponge. Roll it up tightly at the beginning. Lift the plastic wrap and push and roll..
- Wrap it with parchment paper. And then wrap it with plastic wrap completely. Let it sit in a fridge 2-3 hours..
- Sprinkle powdered sugar. Slice and serve!.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green For Better Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of green living that numerous individuals appreciate. This is achievable regardless of how filled and hectic your life is. We need to take a step back and prevent diseases before they develop. Unfortunately, most people don’t care about their health as they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re bombarded with advertisements for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old unhealthy habits. When your body wears out, you won’t be able to get a new one, like your car. You must learn how to look after your body before it is too late. Your body has to have sufficient amounts of nutrients to function at its most effective levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are putting in your mouth is healthy for you? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food joint or purchase junk food at the local convenience store? Because people choose to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. The things we are consuming cause obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of pandemic proportions. Individuals are becoming increasingly conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Lots of healthy food are now found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Today, you can find an organic food aisle in just about all grocery stores. There you will be able to find what science has called superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to retard a number of diseases, or even reverse them. You will see that you think more clearly when you begin to eat these superfoods. You will begin to feel a lot better when you opt to consume the superfoods rather than junk food. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to function. By doing this, your immune system will easily fight off illnesses. Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your diet. To start, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Next, try to add several veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other superfoods to add. Make sure you include proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. Adopting a green living meal plan will provide you with precisely what you need to be healthy. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits now.