Easy and Exquisite French Toast. To start making this easy French toast recipe you will need to beat an egg, vanilla and cinnamon in shallow dish. Dip bread in egg mixture Voila, easy French toast. Learn how Crouton Crackerjacks makes simple yet delicious french toast!
I was looking for an easy french toast recipe. It wasted my time trying to make it. It didn't cook good at all because of the great amounts of milk. You can have Easy and Exquisite French Toast using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy and Exquisite French Toast
- You need 1 of half a baguette Bread (I used baguettes).
- Prepare 150 ml of Milk or soy milk (I used soy milk).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 3 of drops Vanilla essence.
- You need 1/3 tbsp of Brandy.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of approx. 1 tablespoon Butter or margarine.
- You need 1 of as liked♪ Honey or maple syrup.
From everybody's favourite maple syrup, to fresh fruit, caramelised fruit, compotes or fruit syrups, ice cream (for breakfast!), chocolate Another great recipe. It's Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada so I made French toast this morning, Yum! Plus they're so easy to make! Bread and syrup are a beautiful thing.
Easy and Exquisite French Toast instructions
- Mix milk, sugar, egg, brandy, and vanilla essence in a bowl..
- Slice the bread to 3 to 5 cm thick. Add to the bowl. Mix well with the egg mixture and set it aside to soak (I usually do this the night before)..
- The bread should soak up almost all the mixture in the bowl If there are any leftovers, pour it over the bread when cooking..
- Heat a frying pan over low to medium heat. Add butter or margarine to dissolve..
- Now add the bread to cook..
- Flip it over when golden brown. Repeat on the other side..
- Dish it up and serve with honey and maple syrup to your heart's content – enjoy..
- Here's the cross section It's runny in the inside..
Start your morning off right with one of these easy, homemade French toast recipes. Shake off the excess egg mixture from the bread, and place the bread slices onto the hot skillet. Make this basic French Toast Recipe in minutes with eggs, milk, and bread. You can jazz the French toast up with cinnamon, vanilla, or other toppings. French toast is very easy: Soak thick slices of bread in an egg and milk batter, then fry them to crisp up the outside and cook the egg custard center.