Kare-Kare. Kare Kare is a type of Filipino stew with a rich and thick peanut sauce. It is a popular dish in the There are several versions of kare-kare. The most common difference of each has something to do.
Powered by: WordPress. kare-kare is uniquely Filipino dish made with simmered oxtail, vegetables and peanut-based sauce. As I promised in my adobong talong post, here is, although a few days late, my take on kare-kare. Kare Kare (Filipino Oxtail Stew) – this delicious stew is made in the Philippines using a savory peanut sauce, oxtail, and vegetables. You can have Kare-Kare using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kare-Kare
- You need 3 lbs of oxtail (cut in 2 inch slices) you can also use tripe or beef slices.
- It’s 1 bundle of sitaw or long beans.
- It’s 2 bundles of bok choi / pechay.
- You need 1 of medium eggplant cut into 6 pieces.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 of medium onion, sliced.
- You need 1 cup of ground peanuts.
- Prepare 1 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shrimp paste.
- You need 3 cups of pork/beef broth.
- It’s 1/2 cup of toasted ground rice.
- You need 1 tsp of achuete powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need of salt & pepper for taste.
Our mission at KARE is to: Transform caregivers and hospitality workers like you into superheroes and allow senior care communities to call on you to Plus, as a KARE hero you will… Earn Extra Income. Bu sayfada Kare nedir Kare ne demek Kare ile ilgili sözler cümleler bulmaca kısaca Kare anlamı tanımı açılımı Kare hakkında bilgiler resimleri Kare sözleri yazıları kelimesinin sözlük anlamı nedir almanca. Oxtail stew made with Mama Sita's Kare-kare Mix. Served with a variety of vegetables and often eaten with bagoong.
Kare-Kare step by step
- In a large pot boil ox tail until soft then set aside. Usually takes 2 hours. For faster result put in oven and bake for 10 minutes each side at 400 degrees before boiling.
- In a wok, sauté garlic and onion.
- Add pork & fish sauce and cook for a 5 minutes.
- Add 2 1/2 cups of pork/beef broth, salt, achuete, ground peanuts and peanut butter and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add toasted ground rice and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add vegetables and cook until vegetables are tender. Stir occasionally..
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with white steamed rice and bagoong (shrimp paste).
Tip: You may fry the eggplant in a small amount of oil to make it more flavorful. Kare-kare is a popular stew in Philippines that is served on special occasions like Feast Days (fiesta), Birthdays and family gatherings. The dish's defining ingredient is its peanut sauce which is made out. Nuts for Filipino Comfort Food: Kare-Kare. All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One good thing about adopting a green lifestyle is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is attainable no matter how filled and hectic your life is. We need to get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. A lot of people have the attitude of ruining the body today, and fix it with a pill tomorrow. You can’t turn around without hearing about the current pill to deal with your health problems. Of course, several of these pills can help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. When your body wears out, you won’t be able to get a new one, like your car. You mustn’t postpone it or it will be too late to look after your body. Your body needs proper nutrients to function at its best levels. Do you eat because something is available and you like the taste or do you decided to eat nutritious foods? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food place or purchase junk food at the local mini mart? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that almost all people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. A growing number of people are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases due to the foods they eat. Men and women are becoming increasingly conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Today it is much easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. These days, you can find an organic food aisle in just about all grocery stores. In this aisle, you’ll see the superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious illnesses. You will discover that you think more clearly when you begin to eat these foods. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you decide to eat the superfoods instead of junk food. Your body will begin to run as it is supposed to when you supply it with the proper nutrition. When this happens, it will allow your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. Your daily diet should contain at least several of these super foods. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, primarily walnuts. Be sure to include proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t have a weight problem again. Adopting a green living meal plan will provide you with just what you need to be healthy. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body is likely to become disease free. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.