Salted Egg Sandwich. Fast Delivery Buy Now & Save Looking For Sandwich Recipes? We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Sprinkle a little salt over the eggs.
However, if you'd want to skip the soft boiled egg in the middle, that's fine too. Lay or arrange sliced bread on a baking pan. Drizzle with olive oil or spread mayonaise (optional) Cook spinach on a non stick frying pan. You can have Salted Egg Sandwich using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salted Egg Sandwich
- Prepare Slices of french bread/ baguette.
- It’s 1 of salted egg.
- It’s 1 of large tomatoe.
- You need leaves of Cooked spinach.
- It’s of Mozarella.
- You need of Ground pepper.
- Prepare of Paprika.
Add the spinach on the bread. Drain the pasta and dump right into the pan with the now-aromatic salted egg mixture. Toss until pasta is fully coated in all that salted egg goodness. Take it off the heat, then in a separate bowl, whisk together your normal eggs and grated parmesan. (I just use the bottled or prepackaged type for this.) Instructions Take the eggs from the fridge a minimum of twenty minutes before they are to be cooked.
Salted Egg Sandwich step by step
- Lay or arrange sliced bread on a baking pan. Drizzle with olive oil or spread mayonaise (optional).
- Cook spinach on a non stick frying pan. Add the spinach on the bread..
- Next, put some mozzarella..
- Slice the tomato as a circle. Top it on the mozarella..
- Slice the salted egg and top it on the tomato..
- Sprinkle pepper and paprika..
- Toast for 5 min. Or until mozarella melted..
Add the eggs to a pot and add plenty of cold water to ensure they are comfortably covered. Put the pot on to high heat until the water starts to boil then reduce the heat to achieve a moderate simmer for seven minutes. Separate the 'salted' egg yolk from the whites. (We only need the yolk). To remove the charcoal paste from the salted eggs (if present), simply scrape gently and place under running tap water. (Be gentle – remember – its a raw eggshell under there). For the salted egg yolk sauce, heat olive oil in a separate pan and melt the butter till the mixture turns foamy.