Mike's Vegetarian Thai Lettuce Wraps.
You can have Mike's Vegetarian Thai Lettuce Wraps using 35 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Vegetarian Thai Lettuce Wraps
- Prepare of ● For The Vegetables & Herbs [all rinsed dried & fully chilled].
- It’s of ● Authors Note: All Ingredients Are As Needed Or To Taste.
- You need Leaves of Fresh Thai Basil.
- You need of Chopped Red Thai Chilies.
- You need Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- It’s of Thin Sliced Diakon Radishes.
- Prepare of Thin Sliced Asian Pear.
- Prepare of Fresh Water Spinach [pickled & divided].
- You need Leaves of Fresh Mint.
- It’s of Fine Minced Lemongrass.
- You need of Fresh Crispy Bean Sprouts.
- It’s of Thin Sliced Bok Choy.
- You need of Thin Sliced Fresh Ginger.
- Prepare of Thin Sliced Fresh Shitake Mushroom Tops.
- Prepare of Chopped Bamboo Shoots.
- Prepare of Thin Sliced Water Chestnuts.
- You need of Thin Sliced Jalapenos.
- Prepare of Thin Sliced Carrots.
- Prepare of Thin Sliced Vidalia Onions.
- You need of Thin Sliced Red Onions.
- You need of Chopped Green Onions.
- Prepare of Thin Sliced Asian Cucumbers.
- Prepare Leaves of Fresh LG Lettuce.
- You need of ● For The Sauces/Options.
- It’s of Thai Nam Prik Sauce [see my recipe – preferred].
- Prepare of Quality Fish Sauce.
- Prepare of Quality Soy Sauce.
- It’s of Hot Thai Mustard.
- You need of Hoisin Sauce.
- Prepare of Oyster Sauce.
- It’s of Plumb Sauce.
- You need of Sriracha Sauce.
- You need of Sriracha Garlic Sauce.
- You need of Sweet Asian Chile Sauce.
- It’s of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
Mike's Vegetarian Thai Lettuce Wraps instructions
- Chop up all of your fresh chilled veggies and herbs..
- Pile vegetables on your fresh chilled crispy lettuce leaves..
- Definitely serve with Thai Nam Prik Sauce. See my recipe. This sauce is as common on Thai tables as ketchup is here on ours in the US..
- But, add whatever sauces you'd like..
Going Green for Better Health By Eating Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of adopting a green lifestyle that a lot of people appreciate. It is possible to attain this, even in this hectic world we live in. We need to get back to the point where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. Numerous individuals have the attitude of destryong the body today, and mend it with a pill tomorrow. You can’t turn around without seeing advertisements about the current pill to treat your health problems. Naturally, some of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. When your body wears out, you cannot get a new one, like your car. You need to look after your body while you have the ability to do so. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to function at optimum levels. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or only eat anything tastes good at the time? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? Consuming sugar and starches, as well as fatty foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are discovered all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and many others, possibly triggered by the foods that are eaten. People are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Today it is so easy to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. These days, you can find an organic food section in just about all grocery stores. This section is full of what are now known as superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to slow down or reverse certain illnesses. You will discover that you think more clearly when you begin to eat these superfoods. You will begin to feel a lot better when you opt to eat the superfoods instead of junk food. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to run. This in turn will enable your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. Your daily diet should include at least a few of these super foods. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Next, add several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. See to it that you include proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have to worry about gaining weight again. Green living equips you with a healthy diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices now.