Chicken Bruschetta. After making fresh batch of bruschetta one day, I decided to use it on chicken instead of on toasted baguette. This Bruschetta Chicken is a Good-for-You Crowd-Pleaser! by Delish US. Top chicken with bruschetta topping and shaved Parmesan.
This is amazing served over zucchini noodles or with a side salad. This Easy Bruschetta Chicken recipe is made with tender chicken breast pieces coated in garlic and spices that are grilled. There are few things I love more than bruschetta. You can cook Chicken Bruschetta using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bruschetta
- It’s 1 of boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 large of tomato.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 100 grams of basil.
- You need 1 head of italian parsley.
- You need 1 tbsp of virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 1 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of balsamic vinaigrette.
- Prepare 1 loaf of french baguette.
- You need 1 of goat cheese (feta).
The grilled, buttery bread.the beautiful tomatoes.the scrumptious basil. I love the cold bruschetta on top of the warm grilled chicken cutlet that is topped with melted mozzarella! Bruschetta chicken cutlets are just what they sound like: thin cuts of chicken breast. Grilled Bruschetta Chicken is a summer staple in my house!
Chicken Bruschetta step by step
- Preheat skillet over medium heat settings with a little oil.
- Dice tomatos.
- Dice onion.
- Chop a few leaves of parsley and a few of basil (to taste).
- Dice (or crumble) a unit (small block) of goat cheese.
- Season chicken breast, any way you like. You can just season with salt and pepper or add any spice ingredient of your choice. Dice the chicken..
- By now the skillet is warm and ready for the chicken bits to be fried. Add the chicken bits to the skillet and let fry..
- Add the tomatos, onion, basil, goat cheese and parsley all in one bowl..
- Add the balsamic vinaigrette and virgin olive oil into the bowl and mix ingredients..
- Season to taste with a bit of salt and pepper..
- Finally when the chicken bits are cooked add them to the bowl of Bruschetta ingredients..
- Slice baguette one inch thick in a diagonal angle. (Usually makes 14-16 slices).
- Evenly distribute the bruschetta mix onto each slice of baguette bread..
Make the tomatoes the night before or early in the morning and let all the flavors marinate. Skinny Chicken Bruschetta. with roasted broccolini and balsamic shallots. Here's the skinny on this skinny chicken bruschetta; it's both calorie and carb conscious, but doesn't. Ingredients Bruschetta Topping Seasoned Chicken Breasts Parmesan Crusted Bruschetta Chicken. Evenly top with Mayonnaise Dressing mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs and Italian seasoning.