Cheese Garlic Bread. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Mix the garlic with the butter, then dot over the dough. Sprinkle over the cheese and snip over the thyme.
Wrap loaf in aluminum foil, leaving the top partially uncovered. With three kinds of cheese, herbs and tons of garlic, this is the homemade garlic bread you're going to want to make over and over again. We love our cheesy homemade garlic bread served with delicious Italian dishes like Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti, Creamy Garlic Penne with Chicken, Easy Weeknight Spaghetti with Homemade Meatballs. You can cook Cheese Garlic Bread using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese Garlic Bread
- It’s of Soft french bread OR baguette bread.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Minced Dried basil [to taste].
- It’s of Powdered thyme [to taste].
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s of Shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Shredded parmesan cheese (optional).
- You need of Garlic paste.
- It’s of Finely chopped fresh parsley.
Serve Cheese Garlic Bread along with Penne Pasta in Spinach Basil Sauce for a weeknight dinner. Evenly spoon the garlic butter mixture evenly over both bread halves right to the edges. Top with the cheeses and sprinkle with the dried parsley. Butter and cheese: Spread evenly on each side of the garlic bread.
Cheese Garlic Bread instructions
- Preheat oven.
- Slice bread into thick even round slices. Place bread, cut side up, onto a baking sheet and in a baking pan..
- IF USING SOFT BREAD, put the bread in the oven for 5 minutes to get a clean crisp..
- In a bowl, mix olive oil, minced garlic, salt, thyme and basil. Even out the flavors to your taste. Spread generously the mixture onto the whole surface of the bread, covering the sides so it won't burn..
- Place in oven for 5 minutes so that the flavors get soaked in..
- Spread garlic paste then sprinkle rhe cheeses, setting them into the bread so it wont fall off..
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted but not turned into a brown color..
- To put the fresh parsley, remove from oven when the cheese starts to melt then sprinkle it, so that it won't wither then continue baking..
Top with Colby and mozzarella cheese. Quick Cheesy Garlic Bread is like the world's easiest and therefore BEST grilled cheese! Because when you need a cheesy bread fix, we want it now, now, now! The everyday version of the outrageous Cheese and Garlic Crack Bread, this is the perfect shape for dunking into soups and stews, or serve with a salad to make a meal. Make it once and you'll memorise it!