Smoked Sausage Pizza.
You can cook Smoked Sausage Pizza using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked Sausage Pizza
- You need of Crust——————.
- Prepare 1 of quick pizza dough see my recipe.
- Prepare As needed of flour for dusting.
- You need of Tomato sauce————–.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- It’s 15 ounce of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoons of saffron infused oil see my recipe.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Toppings——————-.
- It’s 1/2 pound of smoked sausage.
- You need 1/2 of medium onion thinly sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded colby jack cheese.
Smoked Sausage Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Make the sauce simmer the tomatoes and add the sauce ingredients. Simmer for 15 minutes..
- Set aside to cool a bit..
- As sauce cools dust the dough and roll it out..
- Heat the pan I used a flat iron skillet. Smear with butter..
- Add the dough to the skillet and brush the saffron infused oil over the top of the crust..
- Add the sauce..
- Slice the sausage thinly. Cover the sauce with the sausage..
- Add the onion and cheeses..
- Put into the hot oven for 30-35 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Terrific Way To Go Green For Better Health One terrific thing about going green is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is attainable no matter how busy and frenzied your life is. We need to get back to where it was a better idea to prevent disease in the first place. A lot of folks have the attitude of ruining the body today, and heal it with a pill tomorrow. You can’t turn around without hearing about the current pill to deal with your health problems. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make a number of necessary modifications in your life. Unlike purchasing a new car, you won’t be able to trade in your worn out body for a new one. You should look after your health while you are able to. Proper nutrition is important for your body to work at top levels. Do you eat because food is available and you enjoy the taste or do you opt for nutritious foods? Do you typically eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food restaurants? Consuming sugar and starches, and oily foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are being discovered all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and several others, likely caused by the foods that are consumed. People are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Lots of healthy food are now found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Nearly all grocery stores these days sell organic foods. This food section has what are today acknowledged as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to retard a number of diseases, or even overturn them. You will observe that you think more clearly when you eat these superfoods. You will begin to feel a lot better when you opt to consume the superfoods rather than junk food. Your body will begin to function as it is supposed to when you provide it with the right nutrition. As a result, it will help your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. Be sure to add these superfoods into your daily eating routine. First off, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Add in whole grains and nuts. Also, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. Green living gives you a solid eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. You can anticipate a healthy future by altering your food choices now.