Easy slow cooker chicken chili. This creamy and mildly spicy slow cooker chicken chili is our family's staple dinner recipe. I make it at least a dozen times over the colder months. I can't even tell you how many times we've made this easy slow cooker chicken chili in the past few years.
Combine everything in a crockpot or slow cooker, and let it simmer all day while you're away. Hearty chicken chili with a bit of zip from RO*TEL® tomatoes. Cream cheese makes it richer and creamier than a standard broth-based white chicken Super easy to assemble – just throw everything in the slow cooker. You can cook Easy slow cooker chicken chili using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy slow cooker chicken chili
- Prepare of southwest corn w/ peppers.
- You need of black beans-rinsed.
- You need of kidney beans rinsed.
- Prepare of tomato sauce.
- You need of chicken stock.
- It’s of white onion.
- Prepare of green chilies-optional.
- You need of uncooked chicken breasts-rinsed.
- It’s of white rice- cooked or steamed.
- You need of red pepper flakes.
- You need of taco seasoning.
- It’s of mexican cheese or american shreddded.
- It’s of sour cream.
This one will stand out in the crowd at any chili cook-off/tasting. Hey everyone, I love this slow cooker chicken chili recipe. it's delicious, healthy and super easy to make. This slow cooker chicken chili is made with tomatoes and two kinds of beans. The well-seasoned chicken chili will be a hit with family and friends!
Easy slow cooker chicken chili step by step
- Chop onion. Open all cans. And rinsed beans..
- To slow cooker add: corn, beans, tomato sauce, chicken stock, red pepper flakes, taco seasoning and chicken breasts on top but covered a bit with the sauce..
- Cook for 10 hours on low or 6 hours on high.
- 30 minutes before it is done take chicken out and shred between two forks. Shred to desired thickness..
- Add chicken back to slow cooker and finish cooking.
- Cook or steam rice.
- Serve atop the rice mixture with your choice of toppings voilà!.
Boneless chicken breasts and a variety of canned beans make the chili super easy and convenient. If you prefer to cook the chili on the stovetop, see. Warm and juicy chicken gets slow cooked in a savory, spicy tomato sauce for an easy weeknight meal. This chicken chili recipe is practically effortless. This chicken chili recipe is practically effortless.