Lemon Milk Rusks.
You can cook Lemon Milk Rusks using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Milk Rusks
- You need 3 of pieces of sliced bread or a corresponding amount of french bread Sliced bread or a French baguette.
- You need 40 grams of ●Powdered sugar.
- You need 20 grams of Skimmed milk powder.
- It’s 15 grams of ● Butter or (if you don't have butter) margarine.
- You need 1/2 tsp of to 2/3 tsp lemon juice, or as desired.
- Prepare 1 of few drops ● Vanilla oil.
- You need 1 of Sliced almonds (to taste and optional).
Lemon Milk Rusks step by step
- Bring the butter to room temperature and mix well. When it softens enough to mix easily, add the ● and continue mixing..
- Cut bread into as thin pieces as possible. Ideally slice them to about 5 millimeters in thickness. Cut them into any shape you like. Spread the ● on the bread..
- Preheat your oven to 100°C (or 212 F) and bake for 30 minutes. If you bake the bread on a rack as shown, the bottom will get dry out more easily too..
- It's fine to bake the bread straight on a baking sheet too..
- The piece on the left is about 5 mm in thickness and the one on the right is slightly over 1 cm. The 5 mm thick piece is crispier. I recommend thin slices..
- The bread will get dry when it cools down. Bon appetit..