Bruschetta with Goat Cheese and Tomatoes.
You can have Bruschetta with Goat Cheese and Tomatoes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bruschetta with Goat Cheese and Tomatoes
- You need 12 slice of 1/2 inch thick French Baguette.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 large of Garlic Cloves, halved.
- You need 6 of Roma Tomatoes, seeded and chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh Lemon Juice.
- It’s 4 oz of Soft Goat Cheese.
- You need 3 tbsp of Fresh Basil, chopped.
- It’s 1 of Sea or Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Ground Black Pepper.
Bruschetta with Goat Cheese and Tomatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°F..
- Arrange slices on baking sheet and brush each side with olive oil. Bake the bread until toasted (about 4 minutes) per side. While still warm rub one of the cut sides of garlic over one side of the toast. Then top with a smear of goat cheese ..
- In a small bowl combine the tomatoes and lemon juice. Top each toast with tomato mixture and sprinkle with basil. Season with salt and pepper..