Avocado & Vine Ripened Tomato Crostini (small bites). Persēa americāna), — вечнозелёное плодовое растение; вид рода Персея (Persea) семейства Лавровые (Lauraceae), типовой вид рода. Wien M., Haddad E., Sabate′ J. This fruit is prized for its high nutrient value and is added to various dishes due to its good flavor and.
I have the common Hass variety. As soon as its skin darkens, apply gentle pressure to the stem's end area. WebMD presents the basics about avocados — from calorie and nutrient content to storage and preparation advice. You can cook Avocado & Vine Ripened Tomato Crostini (small bites) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avocado & Vine Ripened Tomato Crostini (small bites)
- Prepare 1 of french baguette, 1cm slices and slightly toasted or griddled.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, peeled a cut in half (optional).
- It’s 4 of ripe avacados, mashed.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper, 1 green pepper & 1 yellow pepper, finally chopped.
- You need 1 handful of coriander, finely chopped.
- It’s of Sprinkle salt.
- You need of Juice 1 lime.
- Prepare of Vine ripened tomatoes, sliced.
Celebrating the taste, health benefits and versatility of avocados with recipes, information, culture and fun. Avocados are a stone fruit with a creamy texture that grow in warm climates. Their potential health benefits include improving digestion, decreasing risk of depression, and protection against cancer. Free for commercial use No attribution required High quality images.
Avocado & Vine Ripened Tomato Crostini (small bites) instructions
- Slice the baguette at 1cm on an angle. Toast slightly on a griddle or in the toaster..
- Cut the garlic in half and rub over the warm toast..
- Slice the tomato and put onto the bread..
- Mash the avocado, and add the chopped coriander, lime juice and a sprinkle of salt, mix well then add this on top of the tomato. Finally chop the peppers and add these also..
- Pierce bread with a cocktail stick with the addition of an olive..
- Make up a variety of toppings including, tuna, roasted red peppers, peeled prawns, salmon, olive tapenade, finally chopped mushrooms, salted cod, antipasti, anchovies, cold meats etc etc..
Avo toast is just the start. Avocados are called a superfood for good reason: they're like the comic book heros of fruits! Avocados contribute unsaturated "good" fats, and good fats can help the body. Avocado embryos at early developmental stages fail to germinate, probably due to incomplete histodifferentiation and the absence of storage products. We rank the benefit-rich avocado as one of the top five healthiest foods.