Ticsen's Poor Folks Casserole.
You can cook Ticsen's Poor Folks Casserole using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ticsen's Poor Folks Casserole
- It’s 1 can of condensed Broccoli and cheese soup.
- It’s 2 cups of sliced carrots.
- It’s 3-4 cups of mashed potatoes.
- It’s 1 jar of turkey gravy.
- It’s 1 of pakage smoked sausage links.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 2 cups of crushed gram crackers.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
Ticsen's Poor Folks Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 425. Start by mixing condensed Broccoli and cheese soup and milk in a 13×9 casserole dish. Mix until mostly smooth. If need add a can of water using the empty soup can..
- Once decently smooth mix in sliced carrots..
- Prepare mashed potatoes however you normally would. I like to add 1/4 cup of seasoned salt to the mix..
- Spread mashed potatoes over top of mixture in casserole dish. I try to make enough mashed potatoes to make this layer about half an inch thick, but it's really up to you..
- Pour and spread gravy over mashed potatoes..
- Slice sausage links and sprinkle them over top..
- Place in oven for 20 minutes..
- Remove and sprinkle both cheeses over top..
- Cover the entire top of the dish with the crushed gram crackers..
- Put back in oven for five more minutes..
- Remove and let cool then serve. It will be a little soupy but that's normal..
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green For Better Health One terrific feature of going green is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to attain this, even in this hectic world we live in. We need to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Most people think nothing of abusing their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. We’re barraged with advertisements for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. Naturally, some of these pills can help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. When your body ceases to function properly, you cannot obtain a healthy body. You must learn how to look after your health as early as possible. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to work at top levels. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or merely eat anything tastes good at the time? Do you regularly eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food places? Ingesting sugar and starches, and greasy foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are discovered all of the time? A growing number of individuals are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases because of the foods they eat. People are choosing to eat better now that they know how important food choices are to their health. Many healthy food can now be being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Most likely, your local grocery store now has an organic food aisle. In the organic food section, you’ll be able to find superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to delay some diseases, or even reverse them. Consuming these superfoods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice a surprising increase in how much better you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will enable it to function well. As a result, it will help your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. Be sure to add these superfoods into your diet every day. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other essentials. Additionally, you have to consume yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. You will enjoy good health as you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.