Simple Banana Cake. Delicious & Easy To Follow Recipes From Woolworths. Discover Delicious Recipes & Food Inspiration To Make The Most Of Your Meals Find Banana Cake Recipe. Peel the bananas and mash with a fork.
Inspiration and Ideas Banana Cake VI Banana Cake VI "I have never loved a cake so much to actually take time to review it—until now. Not only is this cake amazing, it puts all banana bread recipes to shame, too!" – Carol. Mix bicarb soda in a cup with the milk. You can cook Simple Banana Cake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Banana Cake
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Banana Essence.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
Add your mashed banana mixture into the creamed butter and sugar and mix until combined. Alternately add your flour and your milk mix until just combined. Place the bananas in a bowl and mash with a fork. Add the oil, eggs, sugar and vanilla and mix to combine.
Simple Banana Cake instructions
- Mix the oil and sugar in a mixing bowl using a whisk..
- Add the eggs one by one as you mix..
- Add the milk and Banana Essence to the mixture..
- Seive the flour separately in another bowl and add a teaspoon of baking powder..
- Add the flour to the mixture and mix until the batter is smooth. Put the batter in a baking tin..
- Preheat Oven for 10 minutes at 180°C. Bake for 45 minutes at 180°C..
Add the flour and cinnamon and mix to combine. This simple banana cake with caramel sauce is a match made in heaven! The most important step to any banana cake recipe is to use spotty, brown and slightly overripe bananas. The more brown spots you have, the better, as they get sweeter and more flavorful over time. I've added in a little bit of cinnamon with the dry ingredients to complement the prominent banana flavor in this cake.