Simple Pineapple cake. This is a delicious cake, very moist, full of pineapple flavor. "My" Catherine's recipe also included a cup of chopped nuts. Pineapple upside down cake is so delicious. We have simplified it so much that you can make it in about an hour.
The caramel pineapple topping is so. This classic pineapple upside-down cake makes a fun centrepiece for afternoon tea and brings back many childhood memories. This cake takes just minutes to prepare and tastes great. You can have Simple Pineapple cake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Pineapple cake
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pineapple extract /essence.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
It's a low fat recipe because there's no Gently mix in undrained can of crushed pineapple. Super easy to make with simple ingredients, this pineapple cake is going to become a go-to dessert. The cake is super moist and has a tropical feel with the pineapple. The trick is putting the cream.
Simple Pineapple cake instructions
- Preheat oven 176°c. Grease baking tin and dust flour..
- Sift flour and baking powder (twice).
- Cream sugar and butter together once well combined add one egg after another then mix in the essence. Add the flour in halves. Don't over work the batter. Bake for 30-40mins..
The thing about pineapple cake that makes it so beloved is that it is dead simple to make at home. Pineapple upside-down cake has a near universal appeal — the single cake layer only requires one. This pineapple upside down cake is soft and buttery with a caramelized brown sugar pineapple & cherry topping. This Pineapple Cake from scratch is a tropical dream come true! It's an easy to make, seriously moist, deliciously dense, homemade pineapple cake with a fluffy vanilla buttercream frosting.