Simple vanilla cake. Fresh ideas what to cook next. Easy to cook recipes for Free. Recreate Yourself at RY Australia's premium beauty retailer.
Combine flour and baking powder, add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl. Add eggs, milk, and vegetable oil. You can cook Simple vanilla cake using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple vanilla cake
- It’s 2 cups of self raising flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of margarine.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need of Vanilla essence.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s of Milk.
Mix by hand or use an electric mixer on low speed until smooth. Add more flour if batter is too runny. Origins of this vanilla cake This vanilla cake is the result of bringing together the best of Japanese sponge cakes and Western butter based cakes. It uses the baking method and has the very soft, fluffy crumb of Japanese cakes, with the buttery goodness and sweetness of Western cakes.
Simple vanilla cake step by step
- Cream margarine and sugar till soft.
- Add an egg at a time while still mixing.
- Add vanilla essence.
- Add your sieved flour bit by bit alternating with the milk to get a paste of your desired thickness bt not too thick or too runny.
- Pour in your paste in a greased baking tin or sufuria and bake in a preheated oven for 45- 50 mins or until a inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Place the flour, baking powder, sugar, butter, eggs, milk and vanilla in a large bowl and mix until well combined. Pour into a lightly greased tin of preferred size lined with non-stick baking paper and bake for specified time (see tin variations below) or until cooked when tested with a skewer. Cream the butter and sugar together until it becomes a pale yellow/white colour. Then add the eggs and vanilla essence. The easiest, most delicious vanilla cake recipe you can make with simple, affordable pantry staples!