My simple Basbousa cake. Basbousa is a traditional Egyptian – middle eastern sweet cake. Basically Basbousa (also known as revani or harissa) cake is a semolina cake with coconut. Simple Chocolate Cake without Oven – کیک شکلات بدون فر یا داش. بسبوسة کیک Basbousa Cake Recipe , کیک بسبوسة شربت دار از مزه اش سیر نمیشوید، Semolina Rava Cake.
Basbousa, an Egyptian semolina cake with yogurt is one of the best Egyptian desserts that comes out fairly quick. Authentic Egyptian basbousa recipe that is soft and stays soft. A delicious coconut, yogurt and semolina/farina cake that gets sprinkled with nuts and drizzled with syrup to put the final. You can have My simple Basbousa cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My simple Basbousa cake
- You need 1 cup of semolina.
- You need Half of cup of cold water.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of teaspn baking pwdr.
- You need 2 tbspn of sugar.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s of Milk flavour.
- You need 2 tbspn of veg oil.
- You need Half of cup of condensed milk.
Arabic Dessert Basbousa ,Simple Easy Dessert,Semolina Cake ,No Egg, Flourطريقة عمل البسبوسة. This cake is very popular all over the Middle East and every country makes it slightly different. For example, In Syria and Palestine they make the recipe with I use yogurt or sour cream because it give the cake a creamy flavor that's irresistible. Basbousa Aka Harissa (Coconut Yogurt Semolina Cake).
My simple Basbousa cake instructions
- Break ur eggs and sugar, beat till pluffy..
- Add ur cold water and oil n beat again.
- Add ur semolina,baking pwdr,pinch of salt and mix.
- Mix but do not over mix..
- Pre heat ur oven, grease ur pan,pour in the mixture n bake for 30 mins..
- Allow 2 cool n cut into desired shape drizzle condensed milk and serve..
Basbousa Cake is an Egyptian cake with yogurt, coconut and nuts soaked in a flavorful simple syrup. A one bowl moist semolina cake recipe, this easy dessert is a great one to bake with kids! See recipes for Mango Basbousa, Basbousa Arabic Cake too. In a bowl, combine all of the cake ingredients into a thick. Basbousa is dessert made from coarse semolina, and means small kiss in Arabic.