Simple Vanilla Cake. Cake Decoration Inspiration: For a simple look, stick with vanilla buttercream, fresh berries, and Homemade Vanilla Cake Success Tips. A really great simple cake batter that can be used for cakes or muffins. Easy enough for kids to make and decorate.
This made from scratch Basic Vanilla Cake recipe is one that must be added to your repertoire. The process is easy to remember which makes this simple vanilla cake easy to make. A simple vanilla cake recipe is one of those cakes that won't ever let you down. You can have Simple Vanilla Cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Vanilla Cake
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cooking oil.
- It’s 1 of and a quater cup sugar.
It's a versatile, easy cake recipe that allows you to grow in confidence with your baking skills and work on your decoration. It is the simplest, great tasting cake I've ever made. This Classic Vanilla Cake recipe pairs fluffy vanilla cake layers with a silky vanilla buttercream. I chose to decorate this classic vanilla cake with simple rosettes and sprinkles.
Simple Vanilla Cake step by step
- Mix dry ingredients, flour, baking powder.
- Whisk eggs and sugar, I used a mixer, add an egg at a time, finally add vanilla essence and milk, while still mixing until fluffy.
- Add in the flour with b/p into the wet ingredients, still used a mixer.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 40 mins, time may vary.
Simple Vanilla Cake is one of those ultimate recipes everyone should know. You can always make your guests feel special with this easy cake. Keeping things simple always works fine. My vanilla cake recipe yields a very tender and moist cake with just the right amount of sweetness and vanilla flavor! The Best Simple Vanilla Cake Recipes on Yummly