Vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe). Delicious & Easy To Follow Recipes From Woolworths. Fresh ideas what to cook next. Easy to cook recipes for Free.
This vanilla cake recipe can be baked with simple ingredients. With a particular variation that I did had given a lighter texture to the cake. In a large bowl, beat the sugar and butter until creamy and pale. You can have Vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe)
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- It’s 5 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed. Add vanilla and mix to combine. Vanilla cake is one quintessential tea cake recipe which is surprisingly easy to bake. This vanilla cake recipe is super soft and simply melts-in-the-mouth when you take the first bite.
Vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe) instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix the flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt in a greased 8″ square (or round…I prefer the round, but I’ve made this in both) baking pan..
- Make 3 depressions in the dry ingredients – two small and one large. Pour the vinegar and vanilla in each of the two smaller depressions, and the vegetable oil in the large one..
- Pour water over the entire thing and mix until smooth..
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Let it cool, then top with your favorite frosting and enjoy!.
It is an eggless recipe as well, as it uses a little bit of milk and vinegar which gives the cake a fluffy effect. It is important to add the milk in two. With this Eggless Vanilla Sponge Cake Recipe's step by step photo guide, carefully measured ingredients and detailed explanation of process, making a soft and spongy cake at home is very easy. Unlike other Vanilla Cake Recipes, this recipe doesn't use butter or condensed milk. Instead, it uses plain curd (yogurt), baking soda and baking powder to make the cake spongy and fluffy.