Pudalangai Paruppu-Araichu(Usili) / Snake gourd(chichinda) and Lentil stir fry.
You can cook Pudalangai Paruppu-Araichu(Usili) / Snake gourd(chichinda) and Lentil stir fry using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pudalangai Paruppu-Araichu(Usili) / Snake gourd(chichinda) and Lentil stir fry
- Prepare 500 grams of snake gourd chopped / pudalangai.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsps of rice bran oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- You need 5 – 6 of curry leaves.
- It’s 1 handfull of coconut scrapings.
- You need of coriander leaves chopped.
- You need 6 tbsps of toor dal channa dal soaked and.
- You need 1 of chilly green.
- Prepare 1 pinch of turmeric powder.
- It’s 5 of chillies dry red.
- You need to taste of salt.
Pudalangai Paruppu-Araichu(Usili) / Snake gourd(chichinda) and Lentil stir fry step by step
- Chop the snake gourd and soak toor dal and channa dal (3 tbsps each) in water for 30 minutes..
- Take a wok, on medium heat, add oil. Once the oil gets heated up add mustard seeds, asafoetida and curry leaves. Then add the chopped pudalangai / snake gourd and saute..
- Sprinkle little salt to this and mix. Allow this to cook on medium heat for about 10-12 minutes or until the the pudalangai becomes tender. Saute this in 1 minute intervals to avoid burning..
- Meanwhile, take the soaked channa dal and toor dal in a blender jar, add salt, 1 green chilly, turmeric powder and 5 dry red chillies. Grind this to a coarse paste (DO NOT ADD WATER WHILE GRINDING)..
- Once the pudalangai / snake gourd is cooked,simmer the heat, take it out in a plate, leave the oil in the wok itself. Now add the ground paste to the wok and saute this for about 2 minutes or until the raw smell leaves..
- To this add the cooked pudalangai and mix them thoroughly. Switch off the heat..
- Garnish it with coconut scrapings and chopped coriander leaves. transfer this to a serving bowl and serve it hot..
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health One great thing about going green is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can achieve this. We should get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. A lot of people think nothing of abusing their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. We’re barraged with adverts for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem right away. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a number of needed modifications in your life. Unlike purchasing a new car, you can’t exchange your exhausted body for a new one. You mustn’t delay or it will be too late to take care of yourself. Your body needs proper nutrients to function at its best levels. Do you eat because food is available and you like the taste or do you decided to eat nutritious foods? How often do you eat at your local fast food joint or get junk food at the local mini mart? As people choose to eat things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. The things we are ingesting cause obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of epidemic proportions. Individuals are becoming more and more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Now it is so easy to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. In all probability, your local grocery store now has an organic food aisle. This food section has what are today recognized as superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious illnesses. By consuming these foods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice an astonishing increase in how healthy you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will enable it to work optimally. In this case, the immune system will be able to fight off any health condition. Be sure to add these superfoods into your diet every day. To start, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole cereals, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Be sure to include proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have a weight problem again. Green living offers you a healthy diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices today.