Loaded Nacho Soup – Slow Cooker. Using a set of tongs or a large spoon, mix the ingredients together. Here's a video that shows you how to make it Using a set of tongs or a large spoon, mix the ingredients together. The easiest slow cooker Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe!
Flavor packed slow cooker cheesy beef nacho soup! Enjoy the taste of nachos in a comforting soup, perfect for any night of the week! Everyone's favorite comfort food soup in crockpot form! You can have Loaded Nacho Soup – Slow Cooker using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Loaded Nacho Soup – Slow Cooker
- Prepare 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- You need 1 of bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno, diced (seeds removed for non-spicy).
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 can (15 oz.) of unsalted black or pinto beans, drained and rinsed.
- It’s 1 can (15 oz.) of fire-roasted diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (8 oz.) of corn kernels, drained and rinsed.
- It’s 4 cups of unsalted chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of each pepper, smoked paprika.
- You need 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of freshly shredded pepper jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of freshly shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Sour Cream, for serving.
- You need of Crushed Tortilla Chips, for serving.
Can I just be the first one to admit how relieved I am it is sweater weather right now? Because I just had my fair share of this loaded baked potato soup. Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business. Post jobs, find pros, and collaborate commission-free in our professional marketplace.
Loaded Nacho Soup – Slow Cooker step by step
- Grease the slow cooker (6 quart size). Place in the chicken, onion, peppers, jalapeno, garlic, beans, corn, tomatoes, broth and seasonings. Give it a stir, then set the lid on and cook on low heat for 6 hours..
- Once the 6 hours is up, remove the chicken to a cutting board. Stir in the shredded cheeses until they are melted and incorporated in. Whisk the flour into the heavy cream until smooth, then stir that into the soup. Shred the chicken and stir it back into the soup. Place the lid back on and switch to high heat. Cook an additional 30ish minutes, until thickened and heated through. Taste to see if any additional seasoning is needed, then serve..
Get your team aligned with all the tools you need on one secure, reliable video platform. Looking for slow cooker soup and stew recipes? Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Place cooked meat mixture in slow cooker. This comforting, creamy, slow cooker loaded potato soup is perfect on those chilly winter nights.